OnePlus is likely to debut its first tablet in India late next year
OnePlus Padis expected to launch in the second half of 2022.
- The OnePlus Pad was first heard of in July this year when its trademark filing was spotted on EUIPO.
- The tablet may share some specifications of the Oppo Pad that is also launching next year.
According to 91Mobiles, we will see at least one variant of the OnePlus Pad in the Indian market. However, the report doesn’t confirm how many versions of the tablet would be launched in China.
The tipster also revealed that the company will not be releasing its first tablet with the
OnePlus Pad specifications
While we do not have exact specifications of what we will see on the OnePlus Pad, we can set our expectations from what we may see in its parent company, Oppo’s first Android tablet launch.
According to leaks and early rumours, the Oppo Pad is likely to be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chipset. It is expected to be equipped with 6GB RAM and offer 256GB storage. It will run Oppo’s ColorOS 12 based on Android 12.
If these rumours are to be believed, we may see OnePlus borrowing some of the specifications from Oppo Pad, offering them on its tablet. Whatever the case may be, the OnePlus Pad is expected to bring some premium touch to the tablet as we see on its flagship-level smartphones. OnePlus aficionados have another new device to rejoice about.
Oppo’s first foldable smartphone ‘Find N’ to launch on December 15, confirms Pete Lau
Twitter in 2021 — These were the most liked and retweeted posts and hashtags in India
Popular on BI
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- Financial inclusion made easy for India’s small merchants with Paytm’s pioneering QR codes and Soundbox
- This frequent flyer who's been 'skiplagging' for a decade says she has 'no remorse and no angst'
- These are must to do activities in Lonavala on your next visit
- Inox Wind gets 150-MW wind energy project from NTPCREL
- RBI’s gold holdings jump over 17% to a whopping ₹2,30,734 crore
- Top 5 places to visit in Lonavala
- Meet the heroes of Chennai Super Kings’ who helped Dhoni lift IPL 2023