OnePlus is likely to debut its first tablet in India late next year
OnePlus Padis expected to launch in the second half of 2022.
- The OnePlus Pad was first heard of in July this year when its trademark filing was spotted on EUIPO.
- The tablet may share some specifications of the Oppo Pad that is also launching next year.
According to 91Mobiles, we will see at least one variant of the OnePlus Pad in the Indian market. However, the report doesn’t confirm how many versions of the tablet would be launched in China.
The tipster also revealed that the company will not be releasing its first tablet with the
OnePlus Pad specifications
While we do not have exact specifications of what we will see on the OnePlus Pad, we can set our expectations from what we may see in its parent company, Oppo’s first Android tablet launch.
According to leaks and early rumours, the Oppo Pad is likely to be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chipset. It is expected to be equipped with 6GB RAM and offer 256GB storage. It will run Oppo’s ColorOS 12 based on Android 12.
If these rumours are to be believed, we may see OnePlus borrowing some of the specifications from Oppo Pad, offering them on its tablet. Whatever the case may be, the OnePlus Pad is expected to bring some premium touch to the tablet as we see on its flagship-level smartphones. OnePlus aficionados have another new device to rejoice about.
Oppo’s first foldable smartphone ‘Find N’ to launch on December 15, confirms Pete Lau
Twitter in 2021 — These were the most liked and retweeted posts and hashtags in India
Popular on BI
- Paradeep Phosphates IPO opens today — GMP already at ₹3 per share
- Corbevax price slashed to ₹250 per dose inclusive of GST
- IT professionals with 5-10 year experience are the best paid people in India
- Best toy bikes to keep your kids engaged
- New Range Rover Sport revealed in India— check features, specifications and more here