Pixy is a mini drone from Snap that can follow you to record your videos
Snapchathas introduced a mini dronedubbed as Pixy.
- Pixy will allow you to effortlessly capture videos.
- The mini drone is currently available in the United States and France.
AdvertisementSnapchat is a popular photo and video sharing platform which allows you to share your precious moments with your friends and family. A lot of people use devices like selfie sticks and tripods to get the best picture to post it as a story or send it to others in chat.
Snap Inc. has announced a new device that will take your videos to the next level. During the
“Today, we’re taking the power and magic of the Snap Camera to new heights. We’re introducing Pixy, your friendly flying camera. It’s a pocket-sized, free-flying sidekick that’s a fit for adventures big and small,” Snap said in a blog post.
Pixy is a small drone that weighs just 101 grams and can take off right from your hand with the tap of a button. The drone does not require any remote or a controller to be operated. It flies in a predetermined path and offers you various options – float, orbit around you or follow your lead.
Once you are done capturing your memories, you can place your hand below Pixy and it will land on your palm. The device does not come with an SD card, instead it transfers the videos to Snapchat Memories. You can then use the tools, lenses and sounds available to edit the videos and share them as stories, chats or on any other platform.
Pixy comes with a rechargeable battery and it can complete 5 to 8 flights on a single charge.
Pixy price and availability
Pixy is priced at $229.99 (₹17,590 approx.) and is currently available in the United States and France.
Realme GT Neo 3, Realme Pad Mini and Buds Q2s launched in India – specs, price and everything you need to know
OnePlus 10R 5G vs Realme GT 2 – price, specs and features compared
Elon Musk suggested firing workers and working with influencers to boost Twitter's bottom line: reports
Popular on BI
- 'Die-hard' Nintendo fan spent over $40,000 buying stock and then asked top executives why the company won't make more of a fan-favorite series
- Mark Zuckerberg told Meta staff he's upping performance goals to get rid of employees who 'shouldn't be here,' report says
- Four-days work week, full and final settlement within 2 days of exit — new changes at workplaces to reflect from July 1
- It’s not the CM seat but the one who wields ‘bow and arrow’ will be the Sena head
- SIMPLY PUT: extreme weather is the new normal in India
- Antonia Wade, PwC's global CMO, tells Insider how B2B spending changes in tough economic times
- Ban on single-use plastic kicks in across India as the country recognises the choking impacts of plastic waste on the environment
- Bank FDs will draw down from mutual funds if interest rates go up to 7.5-8%, says report