Samsung makes gains in the Indian smartwatch segment
Riding on the popularity of
Advertisement"Over the years, Samsung has been working tirelessly to pioneer smartwatch features that enable consumers to lead a healthy and rewarding life. Samsung recently opened pre-bookings for Galaxy Watch4 and Galaxy Watch4 Classic in India. Galaxy Watch4 series will start a new era of smartwatch innovation to drive holistic health and wellness," the company said in a statement.
Galaxy Watch4 and Galaxy Watch4 Classic are the first smartwatches to feature the new Wear OS which is built jointly with Google. The biggest USP of the device is that it allows users to monitor their blood pressure on the go, at work or at home.
Galaxy Watch4 is equipped with Samsung's ground-breaking bio-active sensor.
This new 3-in-1 sensor uses a single chip to precisely run three powerful health sensors -- Optical Heart Rate, Electrical Heart and Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis -- so users can monitor their blood pressure, detect AFib irregular heartbeat, measure their blood oxygen level, and for the first time calculate their body composition.
Here’s how to download photos and videos from a WhatsApp status
Samsung’s new flagship sensor will allow up to 200-megapixel camera on smartphones
Popular on BI
- A student who accidentally became a millionaire with a cult following after selling his expressionless selfies as NFTs says he feels confused
- After 10-minute grocery delivery, a 15-minute ambulance service grabs investor interest
- Fortune oil maker Adani Wilmar is looking to acquire southern players in edible oil, FMCG industry
- Swiggy is now valued more than Zomato
- OnePlus 10R with MediaTek Dimensity 9000 SoC tipped to launch in India by Q2 end
- IPL 2022: These are the foreign players who are retained by the teams ahead of the auction
- From Adani Green to HAL – these 10 stocks have defied the market meltdown
- Wipro, L&T Infotech, Zee Entertainment, Mindtree among top losers that hit investors’ portfolio in the last one month