From Valorant to Apex Legends — These popular PC games are expected to arrive on mobile in 2022
- There are plenty of new titles coming up on the mobile platform.
- These include
popular PC gameslike Valorant, Apex Legendsand others.
Android gameswill be made available on the Windows platform via the Google Play Games.
AdvertisementThere are plenty of popular
The popular first-person shooter was first available on PC in 2002 and is developed by Electronic Arts. According to the company, it will launch two versions of the popular multiplayer online games in 2022 that will include an exclusive version for mobile.
Valorant, which is a popular first-person shooter title on PC, is expected to arrive early in 2022 on mobile platforms. Although the game is still under development, we expect it to have similar gameplay as that of the PC version however with fewer maps and agents.
Minion Masters Remastered
It is a card game developed by BetaDwarf and will be available on mobile with a new look in 2022. Users can play 1v1 or 2v2 battles on this brawler card game. It was earlier released on PC and Xbox in 2019.
The popular anime multiplayer game is up for pre-registration on mobile phones. The game is now coming to the smaller screens after enjoying two decades of popularity on PC. The role-playing game (RPG) title is developed by Gravity and would be available for both iOS and Android users.
Super People, which is being developed by South Korea’s Wonder People, is expected to arrive on the Windows platform as a competitor to PUBG’s battle royale gaming. According to the developers, it will also arrive on the mobile platform soon after its PC release.
Apex Legends is a battle royale game developed by EA. The popular PC shooter game is arriving on Android and iOS smartphones sometime in 2022. The game will be different from those available on consoles and PC, and users will not be able to cross-play across platforms.
Echoes of Mana
Echoes of Mana is being developed by Square Enix that will launch in 2022. Although it is a brand new title, it is expected to have the original story of the Trials of Mana, which is only available on PC and consoles. However unlike Trials of Mana, it will be a free-to-play RPG title with some in-app purchases.
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE, Realme GT 2 Pro and more: These smartphones are launching in January 2022
The lickable television concept developed in Japan will allow viewers to taste food right from the screen
Popular on BI
- A man's cancer vanished after he was injected with a weakened herpes virus in a promising clinical trial
- Airtel 5G launched in eight cities, entire country to be covered by 2024
- 'Quiet quitting' is a bad idea, experts say. Here are 6 things you can do instead to get the same results if you're looking for better work-life balance – or to lighten your workload
- India Inc's foreign commercial borrowings rise by 4.6% in August
- India emerges as the world's largest producer, consumer of sugar
- Scientists find new evidence for liquid water on Mars
- Both GST and Excise duty can be imposed on tobacco: Karnataka HC
- Godrej Consumer Products expects improved consumption in second half of this fiscal