How to download Instagram stories and photos
- You can use third-party websites to download
Instagram storiesor photos.
- This can only be used for public profiles.
While the easiest and quickest way to save a photo or video posted by someone is to either take a screenshot or use the phone’s inbuilt screen recorder, it does not save the file in the same resolution.
If you are looking to save someone’s Instagram photo or stories, you can use third-party websites that allow you to easily save the files in original resolution.
AdvertisementHow to save Instagram stories
This method allows you to easily download and save someone’s Instagram stories. Do note that the user’s profile needs to be public for this to work.
- Visit the StoryDownloader website.
- Now, enter the username of the person whose story you want to download.
- Click on ‘Get Stories’.
- You will be able to see all the stories posted by the user in the last 24 hours.
- Now, click on the ‘Download’ button below the story which you want to download.
- The story will be saved on your device.
While the first website is easy to use and gets the work done, it does not allow you to download stories highlights. You can use this option for both, stories and stories highlights.
- Visit the StoriesIG website.
- Enter the username and click enter.
- Now, you can download either stories or stories highlights.
AdvertisementIn addition to stories, you can also download photos and videos posted by users. Similar to stories, this works only for public profiles.
- First, open Instagram on your mobile or computer and open the post you want to download.
- Now, click on the three-dots on the top-right corner and click on ‘Copy Link’.
- Now, go to DownloadGram website and enter the link in the box and click on ‘Download’.
- Now, click on the ‘Download Image’ button.
Here’s how to check if someone has unfollowed you on Instagram
How to send GIFs in your Instagram direct messages
How to earn money from Reliance Jio's new app JioPOS Lite
Popular on BI
- India's GDP growth up at 8.4% in second quarter compared to a contraction of 7.4% in same period last year
- From Google to Twitter to Microsoft, here's a list of Indian CEOs currently heading top global companies
- Musk praises new Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal, says 'USA benefits from Indian talent'
- Omicron concerns: Mumbai, Pune, Nashik postpone reopening of schools from class 1 to 7
- WhatsApp Pay looks to accelerate growth in India with significant investments over next six months