How to enable Jio Wi-Fi calling on OnePlus smartphones
Indranil Aditya/NurPhoto via Getty Images
Luckily, we have just the right solution for you. If you have a OnePlus smartphone and cannot wait for
How to enable
- To begin, download and install OnePlusLogKit 1.0 on your device.
- If you get the prompt, enable “Install from Unknown Sources” on your phone.
- Now, open the Dialer on your phone and dial ‘*#800#’.
- Your phone will display a warning. Click ‘Enter’.
- Now, tap on ‘oneplus Logkit’.
- Now, go to Function Switch and enable VoWiFi switch.
- Your phone will now ask you to reboot the phone. Select “okay”.
- Now, go to Settings > Wi-Fi & Internet > SIM & network > SIM 1 / 2 (Jio 4G) > Enhanced Communications > Turn on Wi-Fi Calling .
Reliance Jio now lets you make calls over any Wi-Fi network
Here’s how to enable Airtel Wi-Fi calling on your smartphone
All you need to know about Jio’s 2020 Happy New Year offer with data and voice benefits for 1 year
Popular on BI
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- A renowned female crime novelist who won a million-euro prize in Spain turned out to be three middle-aged men
- Microsoft President Brad Smith reportedly told Bill Gates more than a decade ago to stop emailing female employees
- Apple MacBook Pro and AirPods 3 launched – Indian pricing, features and everything you need to know
- Apple M1 Pro and M1 Max vs M1: Here’s what Apple improved with its new custom chips
- IRCTC crosses ₹1 lakh crore in market cap for the first time as investors adore its monopoly
- We aim to be the YouTube of podcasters and scale up 20X in the next 12 months: Sandeep Lodha, Gaana
- Sensex surges by 400 points to soar past 62,000-mark; Nifty opens at fresh record — L&T, Tech Mahindra, HCL Tech, HUL, Axis Bank and Bharti Airtel top gainers