Apple announces iOS 14.5 update that brings battery and performance improvements for iPhone 11 series
According to an Apple support document, the recalibration process will happen when you update an iPhone 11, 11 Pro, or 11 Pro Max to the upcoming iOS 14.5 update.
AdvertisementThe process is currently being tested in the latest release of the developer beta.
If you see this message on your iPhone 11, it means the
"Your battery health reporting system is recalibrating Maximum Capacity and Peak Performance Capability. This process may take a few weeks," the message will read.
If you see the message below, it means recalibration of the battery health reporting system was not successful.
If the recalibration of the battery health reporting system is not successful, an Apple Authorised Service Provider can replace the battery free of charge to restore full performance and capacity.
"This message does not indicate a safety issue. Your battery can still be used. However, you might be experiencing more noticeable battery and performance issues. An Apple Authorised Service Provider can replace the battery free of charge to restore full performance and capacity," Apple said.
Paytm Money set to hire 250 engineers for its new technology centre in Pune
Government withdraws interest rate cut on small savings schemes in a bizarre u-turn
Coursera soars 23% in trading debut following $4.3 billion IPO
- What makes Virat Kohli the most loved brand ambassador during IPL
- ICICI Bank, Tech Mahindra, Nestle India and other hot stocks to track on April 20
- Notified new policy on rare diseases, approved budget of Rs 25 crore for treatment: Centre to HC
- Former PM Manmohan Singh admitted to AIIMS after testing positive for COVID-19
- If you are 18 years or older, you can get a COVID-19 vaccine from May 1