Google Pixel 6 Pro leaked image reveals curved display, horizontal camera
- Leaked images of
Google Pixel 6 Proreveal a curved display.
- If the leaks are on point, it might sport a horizontal camera bump at the back.
- The rear of the phone will have a dual-tone design.
AdvertisementA recent leak of Google Pixel 6 Pro reveals a curved display along with a punch-hole front camera. The alleged live images spotted by mydrivers reveals that the Google Pixel 6 Pro will have very thin bezels and a small punch-hole in the display.
As per the live images, the back of the phone sports a dual-tone design and a horizontal camera bump along with an LED flash. The horizontal camera set-up is likely to feature triple camera sensors, LED flash and a colour correction sensor. The small portion above the camera bump sports the orange shade while the majority portion below it is white and features the Google logo.
As per reports, Google is likely to launch its flagship devices Google Pixel 6 and 6 Pro in October this year. The Pixels are likely to feature Google’s in-house built processor— Whitechapel. As per reports by mysmartprice, the Google Whitechapel’s power is comparable to that of the Snapdragon 870 SoC.
Complimentary Tech Event
Transform talent with learning that works
Capability development is critical for businesses who want to push the envelope of innovation.Discover how business leaders are strategizing around building talent capabilities and empowering employee transformation.Know More
Other specifications of the Google Pixel 6 Pro have been leaked earlier. The phone is expected to sport a 6.71-inch OLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. The 6 Pro is likely to have 12GB along with the options to choose between 128GB, 256GB and 512Gb storage. The phone is expected to run on Android 12 out-of-the-box.
Google snapped with the Pixel 6 Pro! If the leaks are accurate this is the Android to get! https://t.co/B246uBlxaz— Rjey (@RjeyTech) 1625847034000
As per the leaks, it will have a 12MP front camera housed in the small punch-hole in the screen. The rear cameras are likely to have 50MP primary sensor, 48MP telephoto lens and 12MP ultrawide sensor. The phone will feature a 5,000mAh battery that is likely to support fast charging.
Reliance announces JioPhone Next smartphone in partnership with Google – available from September 10
Google now lets you store Covid vaccine certificates and test info on Android device
Popular on BI
- Air India passengers stranded in Siberia for 2 days were abandoned by the crew, had to sleep on the floor, and were only given bread and rice, relative says
- Foreign investors have been dumping vast amounts of Chinese assets, and putting money there will only get riskier
- Trump acted like 'the Godfather if it was reenacted by a 5-year-old' to try to keep his hands clean in Mar-a-Lago case: experts
- A complete itinerary for your 3 days in Srinagar
- List of famous things to buy in Munnar
- Ads that sailed into the eye of a controversy
- India tops world ranking in digital payments, records 89.5 million transactions in 2022: MyGovIndia
- Will regulate AI and ensure it doesn't harm digital citizens: Rajeev Chandrasekhar