Google Pixel 6 Pro leaked image reveals curved display, horizontal camera
- Leaked images of
Google Pixel 6 Proreveal a curved display.
- If the leaks are on point, it might sport a horizontal camera bump at the back.
- The rear of the phone will have a dual-tone design.
As per the live images, the back of the phone sports a dual-tone design and a horizontal camera bump along with an LED flash. The horizontal camera set-up is likely to feature triple camera sensors, LED flash and a colour correction sensor. The small portion above the camera bump sports the orange shade while the majority portion below it is white and features the Google logo.
As per reports, Google is likely to launch its flagship devices Google Pixel 6 and 6 Pro in October this year. The Pixels are likely to feature Google’s in-house built processor— Whitechapel. As per reports by mysmartprice, the Google Whitechapel’s power is comparable to that of the Snapdragon 870 SoC.
Other specifications of the Google Pixel 6 Pro have been leaked earlier. The phone is expected to sport a 6.71-inch OLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. The 6 Pro is likely to have 12GB along with the options to choose between 128GB, 256GB and 512Gb storage. The phone is expected to run on Android 12 out-of-the-box.
Google snapped with the Pixel 6 Pro! If the leaks are accurate this is the Android to get! https://t.co/B246uBlxaz— Rjey (@RjeyTech) 1625847034000
As per the leaks, it will have a 12MP front camera housed in the small punch-hole in the screen. The rear cameras are likely to have 50MP primary sensor, 48MP telephoto lens and 12MP ultrawide sensor. The phone will feature a 5,000mAh battery that is likely to support fast charging.
Reliance announces JioPhone Next smartphone in partnership with Google – available from September 10
Google now lets you store Covid vaccine certificates and test info on Android device
Popular on BI
- Air Canada, Emirates, Air India and other airlines resume flights to Toronto and the tickets are priced up to ₹5 lakh
- I flew on a $65 million Gulfstream G650ER private jet and saw why it's a favorite of tech billionaires like Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos
- The collapse of Evergrande, one of China’s largest home developers, is “not a Lehman moment” but the fear may haunt steel and metal stocks in India
- Zee-Sony merger: Here’s what Sony is really getting from Zee Entertainment
- The creation of a bad bank helps banks but not necessarily the bankrupt
- Two years after the PMC Bank crisis, depositors of stressed banks to get up to ₹5 lakh by December
- Tech Mahindra, Tata Motors and other auto, realty stocks keep indices in positive range
- Gig workers move Supreme Court seeking social security benefits from Zomato, Swiggy, Ola and Uber