Reliance announces JioPhone Next smartphone in partnership with Google – available from September 10
RelianceJio has announced the JioPhone Next4G smartphone that has been developed in partnership with
- The phone is aimed at 300 million 2G users in India, as the telecom giant is looking for the next phase of subscriber growth.
- The JioPhone Next will be available for purchase from September 10.
The JioPhone Next smartphone has been developed in close partnership with Google, with an optimized version of Android. It comes with complete access to the Play Store, so users can download and install Android apps.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUDuring the AGM,
AdvertisementJioPhone Next launch date and availability
The JioPhone Next will be available for purchase from September 10. The price of the smartphone has not been revealed yet, but Reliance has plans to take it beyond India once it is rolled out in India.
Ambani stressed that the JioPhone Next will be amongst the most affordable smartphones in India and globally.
During the announcement, Reliance Industries’ Chairman Mukesh Ambani said that the JioPhone Next will be ‘ultra-affordable’, while still boasting of features like a smart camera with augmented reality features.
Reliance Industries’ AGM — Mukesh Ambani officially announces Saudi Aramco as strategic partner
Jio and Google come together for 5G, leveraging Google’s cloud expertise and Jio’s networking prowess
- Best noise cancelling truly wireless earbuds in India
- Indian government brings in a bill to bury the infamous retrospective tax that haunted Cairn and Vodafone for nearly a decade
- Amazon Great Freedom Festival Sale 2021: Best deals on refrigerators
- Best Noise-cancelling headphones under 15000 in India
- Ravi Kumar Dahiya to get ₹4 crore from the Haryana government for bagging silver in Tokyo