Google Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro with Tensor G2 chipset launched in India starting at ₹59,999
- Google has launched the
Pixel 7and Pixel 7 Pro smartphones in India.
- The Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro are currently up for pre-orders on Flipkart and will go on sale from October 13.
- Here’s everything you need to know about the latest flagship smartphones from Google.
AdvertisementGoogle has launched its much-awaited Pixel 7 series smartphones, the Pixel 7 and the Pixel 7 Pro, in India. The Pixel 7 series is the first flagship series launched in India after the Pixel 3 series launched in India in 2018.
The Pixel 7 series is equipped with the company’s new Tensor G2 chipset and comes with the company’s Titan M2 security chip.
Google also launched the Pixel Watch at the event, but there is no information about the watch’s availability in India.
Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro price and availability
The Pixel 7 has been priced at ₹59,999 for the single 128GB version. It comes in Lemongrass, Obsidian, and Snow color options.
The Pixel 7 Pro has been priced at ₹84,999 for the single 128GB version. It comes in Hazel, Obsidian, and Snow color options.
Both devices are available for pre-order on Flipkart and will go on sale from October 13.
Google Pixel 7 specifications
The Google Pixel 7 runs on Android 13 and features a 6.32-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate and Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection.
The Pixel 7 is equipped with the Google Tensor G2 chipset coupled with 8GB RAM and up to 256GB of internal storage. It is to be noted that, at present, only the 128GB variant is up for pre-bookings in India.
Coming to the optics, the Pixel 7 features a dual camera setup at the back, consisting of a 50MP primary camera and a 12MP ultra-wide-angle camera. The camera has features such as 8X high-res zoom, Photo Unblur, 10-bit HDR recording, and more. On the front, the device sports a 10.8MP selfie camera.
It is powered by a 4,355mAh battery with 30W fast charging support. It also comes with wireless charging support. The device is 5G-ready and supports 5G SA/NSA.
Google Pixel 7 Pro specifications
The Pixel 7 Pro is also equipped with the Google Tensor G2 chipset coupled with 12GB RAM and up to 512GB of internal storage. Like the Pixel 7, only the 128GB variant of the Pixel 7 Pro is up for pre-bookings in India.
Coming to the camera department, the Pixel 7 Pro features a triple camera setup at the back, consisting of a 50MP primary camera, a 12MP ultra-wide-angle camera, and a 48MP telephoto lens. The device features a 10.8MP selfie camera.
The main highlights of the Pixel 7 Pro’s cameras include 30X high-res zoom, Macro Focus, Photo Unblur, and 10-bit HDR recording.
AdvertisementThe Pixel 7 Pro is powered by a larger 5,000mAh battery with 30W wired charging support. It is 5G-ready and supports 5G SA/NSA.
Reliance Jio and Airtel 5G prices may be affordable for now but are expected to increase after a wider rollout
Airtel 5G launched in eight cities, the entire country to be covered by 2024
Samsung’s phone batteries are reportedly swelling up – here’s everything you need to know
Popular on BI
- A 'hole' 30 times Earth's size has spread across the sun, blasting solar winds that'll hit our planet by end of this week
- A former Twitter engineer said they watched colleagues 'drop like flies' from a virtual meeting during Elon Musk's mass layoffs
- Finland is offering free vacations for people to come and learn how to be happy after being named the happiest country in the world
- Best water purifiers to buy in India 2023
- Desk-bombing, monk mode & other emerging trends at the workplace
- Crypto exchange Binance temporarily suspends all spot trading
- Samsung unveils Galaxy F14 5G with 6000 mAh battery in India
- Haircut on cases resolved through IBC not very encouraging, says Kotak report