Here’s how to download Android 12 beta update on Samsung Galaxy S21-series smartphones
- Samsung has rolled out the
Android 12 betaprogram with its One UI 4.0.
- Users having
Samsung Galaxy S21devices can install Android 12 beta update.
- The beta program is only available in select countries that include India.
If you wish to experience Android 12 before its official release by Google, follow the steps below to update your device.
How to install Android 12 on Samsung Galaxy S21 devices
Before you can update the OS, you will have to first register for the program. Here’s how to do it.
- Look for the Samsung Members app on your Galaxy S21 phone. If it is unavailable, install it from the Google Play Store.
- Open the app and sign in to your Samsung account, if it’s not already logged in. If you don’t have an account, you will have to first create one.
- Scroll across the carousel on the main screen and look for One UI Beta Program.
- Tap on the banner and select Register.
- Then, the FAQs and terms of the beta program will show up. Go through it, and tap on Enroll at the bottom of the screen. Note: You must have a SIM card in your device to enrol for the program.
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll down and look for Software Update.
- Tap on it and click Download and Install.
Currently, the Android 12 beta program is only for Samsung’s latest flagship S-series devices. It is expected to roll out gradually in the coming months for all other Galaxy devices after Samsung fixes bugs and other reports from users of its current One UI 4.0 beta rollout.
Google Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro key specifications revealed ahead of launch
Microsoft accounts can now go passwordless — here’s how to login without a password
Popular on BI
- From marketing and tech to leadership - learn new skills and explore new possibilities with these Udemy courses
- Facebook and Microsoft aren’t the only ones creating a metaverse — here are five popular coins looking to create digital worlds
- Facebook, Microsoft and others look towards the $1 trillion dollar ‘metaverse’ opportunity — but that contradicts the base philosophy behind Web 3.0
- Global COVID-19 caseload crosses 261 million and 5 million deaths so far
- How Cashify will focus on its marketing and offline stores to ring in its next phase of growth
- Realme 9 series to launch in India in February 2022, to feature four models
- Banks in India may have to fight harder for deposits
- Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Jio hikes prices of its plans by 21%