JioPhone Next to iQoo 8 Pro: All upcoming smartphone launches in India in November 2021
- Google unveiled the Pixel 6 Pro and Pixel 6 last month.
- Apple launched the iPhone 13 series earlier in September.
- We are now looking at smartphone launches from JioPhone, Xiaomi and more.
AdvertisementAs we are coming towards the end of the year, there are a few smartphone launches expected in these two months. While the top flagship devices for this year from Apple, Samsung and Google have been launched, we expect to see new launches across various price ranges from Xiaomi, Poco, Asus and others in the month of November. Before we move to all the smartphones launching, let’s take a look at smartphones that launched in October and September.
Here’s a list of upcoming smartphone launches in November 2021.
Xiaomi is expected to release the Redmi Note 11 in India this month. The Redmi Note 11 is said to sport a 6.6-inch FHD+ (1080 x 2400p) display with 90Hz refresh rate, making it an upgrade from its predecessor, Redmi Note 10, which came with 60Hz refresh rate display. It is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 920 5G processor and will feature a 5000 mAh battery with 33W fast-charging support. In terms of the camera, it will feature a 50MP primary lens at the rear and a 13MP front facing sensor.
The Poco M4 is expected to release this month and the phone will feature a 6.5-inch FHD+ (1080 x 2400p) display with 90Hz refresh rate. It is expected to be powered by Mediatek Dimensity 810 processor and features a 5,000mAh battery with fast-charging support. Some reports also suggest that the phone may be powered by MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC. It will have a triple-camera set-up at the back with a 50MP primary sensor and will run on Android version 11 out-of-the-box.
The much-awaited JioPhone Next is expected to be released this month. The phone is highly affordable, starting at ₹6,499 and will feature 2GB and 32GB internal storage. It will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon QM-215. The phone will feature a small 5.45-inch (720x1440p) display and will run on Pragati OS, an optimised Android OS for Indian customers. In terms of camera, the phone will feature a 13MP primary sensor at the back and an 8MP selfie camera.
The iQoo 8 Pro should offer flagship-like features at the price of a mid-range smartphone. The phone will sport a 6.78 inch-AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate and 1440 x 3200p resolution. It will be powered by one of the fastest processors available, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888+. It is expected to offer up to 12GB RAM and 512GB internal storage. The phone will come with a 4,500mAh battery with 120W fast charging and 50W fast wireless charging support. In terms of camera, it will feature a 50MP triple camera set-up at the back and a 16MP selfie camera.
The Asus 8Z is another smartphone that is expected to launch this month. The phone is likely to be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor. The compact phone will sport a 5.98-inch display 1080 x 2400p resolution. It is likely to have a 64MP primary sensor at the back in the dual-camera set-up along with a 12MP front camera. It is said to feature a 4,000mAh battery with fast-charging support.
AdvertisementJioPhone Next to go on sale on Diwali — all you need to know about the low-cost 4G smartphone
Carl Pei accuses rival of attacking company's supply chain for Nothing ear (1)
AirPods 3 vs Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro: Which one you should buy
Popular on BI
- 911 dispatchers say skiers are accidentally setting off Apple's new crash-detection technology without realizing, triggering emergency calls
- The rally in stocks will trick investors into thinking the bear market is over, but there's still a case for the S&P 500 to fall another 26% next year, Morgan Stanley's Mike Wilson says
- Adani may be the richest Indian but Ambani’s RIL retains the top spot on Hurun's list of most valuable companies
- Here are the best apps and games on Google Play in India 2022
- Top 10 companies with the highest net profit in India as per Hurun 2022 list
- Rupee gains 8 paise to close at 81.22 against US dollar
- BYJU’s, Zomato, Dream11 among India’s most valuable PE/VC-funded companies as per Hurun
- GST revenues rose by 11% to ₹1.46 lakh crore in November: Finance Ministry