Moto Edge 30 Ultra expected to launch with a 200MP camera on September 8
- Motorola is scheduled to introduce the
Edge 30 Ultrain India on September 8.
- The company is also expected to introduce the Moto Edge 30 Neo and the Moto Edge Fusion.
- The main highlight of the
Moto Edge 30 Ultrawill be the 200MP primary camera.
AdvertisementMotorola is all set to introduce a flagship smartphone, the Moto Edge 30 Ultra in India along with other devices like the Moto Edge 30 Neo and the Moto Edge Fusion. The Moto Edge 30 Ultra will be the premium offering in the series.
The Moto Edge 30 Ultra is expected to be a rebranded version of the Moto X30 Pro launched in China last month. The Lenovo-owned company is scheduled to launch these devices globally.
Ahead of the launch, tipster Evan Blass has shared a promotional video of the device, confirming some of the key specifications of the device.
https://t.co/7cGyg49WIy— Evan Blass (@evleaks) 1662290555000
The video reveals a device, reported to be the upcoming Moto Edge 30 Ultra, with an identical design to the Moto X30 Pro.
The Moto Edge 30 Ultra is expected to be equipped with powerful hardware. As the device is expected to be a rebranded Moto X30 Pro, we already know the device’s specifications.
Moto Edge 30 Ultra expected specifications
The Moto Edge 30 Ultra will feature a large 6.67-inch Full HD+ OLED curved display with a 144Hz refresh rate. The device is expected to feature a punch-hole notch display.
The device is expected to be powered by the latest Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset coupled with up to 12GB RAM and 512GB of internal storage.
The cameras are expected to be the main highlight of the device. The Moto Edge 30 Ultra is expected to feature a triple camera setup at the back featuring a 200MP primary camera, a 50MP ultra-wide-angle sensor and a 12MP telephoto sensor. The device is expected to feature a 60MP selfie camera on the front.
The Moto Edge 30 Ultra is expected to be powered by a 4,610mAh battery coupled with 125W wired fast charging and 50W wireless fast charging. The Moto X30 Pro, with a similar battery configuration, can be fully charged in just 19 minutes.
Android 14 to bring satellite support to phones – here’s everything you need to know
Amid reports of ban on Chinese budget smartphones, Mukesh Ambani reveals Reliance Jio and Google are working on an affordable 5G smartphone
Samsung is reportedly working on a dual screen phone with a transparent display
Popular on BI
- Here is a list of bank holidays in October 2022
- An Apple executive is leaving the company after being filmed joking about fondling 'big-breasted women' in a viral TikTok video
- RBI hikes repo rate by 50 bps, taking it to a three-year high of 5.9% – Das says inflation at ‘alarmingly high levels’ across jurisdictions
- Best camera phone under ₹15000
- Best 5G mobile phones under ₹20000
- 22 lakh Indian IT professionals likely to leave jobs by 2025: Report
- OnePlus says successfully geared up for 5G launch with 5G-ready smartphone portfolio
- This website generates videos from a single image and text for free – here’s all you need to know