Motorola enters the flagship segment in India with the Edge+ smartphone
- Motorola has launched the Edge+ flagship smartphone in India.
- The Motorola Edge+ features the company’s new ‘Endless Edge’ display that wraps around the sides of the phone.
- The device has been priced at ₹74,999 and is available exclusively from Flipkart.
AdvertisementLenovo-owned Motorola has launched the Edge+ smartphone in India today. While the company had launched the Razr flip phone earlier this year, this is the first phone from the company that will take on other flagship devices such as the Samsung Galaxy S series and the OnePlus 8 series.
The Motorola Edge+ was announced last month and has finally made its way to India. The main highlight of the device is its ‘Endless Edge’ display that wraps 90-degrees around the ends. The display also comes with some quirky features like Edge Lighting and gesture support, which can also be used while gaming.
Motorola Edge+ pricing and availability
The Motorola Edge+ has been priced at ₹74,999 for the single 12GB RAM variant. It is available in the Thunder Grey colour on Flipkart.
ICICI Bank credit card users can avail an instant discount of ₹7,500 on the Motorola Edge+.
Motorola Edge+ specifications
- 6.7-inch Full HD+ OLED display with HDR10+ support, 90Hz refresh rate and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 with Adreno 650 GPU, 12GB RAM and 256GB UFS 3.0 storage.
- 5,000mAh battery with 18W wired fast charge, 15W wireless fast charge support.
- 5W reverse wireless charging support.
- Android 10.
- 5G support.
- Wi-Fi 6 802.11, Bluetooth 5.1, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS, NFC and a USB Type-C port.
|108MP primary||f/1.8 aperture|
|16MP ultra-wide-angle lens||f/2.2 aperture|
|8MP telephoto lens||f/2.4 aperture|
|25MP selfie camera||f/2.0 aperture|
Apart from this, the Motorola Edge+ features an in-display fingerprint sensor, dual stereo speakers and is water repellent.
Motorola Edge Plus review: A good try, but not enough to recommend against Apple, Samsung, and OnePlus phones
Motorola Razr vs Samsung Galaxy Z Flip: Which is the best foldable phone for you?
Motorola's new $1,000 Edge Plus phone comes with a headphone jack, 5G connectivity, and a 108-megapixel camera — you can get it on May 14
- Twitter rolls out 'Topics' feature in English and Hindi in India
- ISRO's first launch of 2020 will carry 10 satellites aboard its PSLV workhorse rocket on November 7
- CAT admit card 2020 to be released today. Here’s how to download
- Pidilite shares surge as the 61-year old company acquires Araldite maker for ₹2,100 crore
- Chennai lashed with rainfall, many roads waterlogged