Nothing phone (1) design revealed officially – from transparent back cover to aluminium frame, here’s everything we know so far
Nothing phone(1) is expected to launch in India on July 12.
- Nothing has teased the rear design of the device, revealing the transparent back and wireless charging support.
- Here’s everything you need to know about the Nothing phone (1).
AdvertisementCarl Pei-led Nothing Technologies is scheduled to introduce the Nothing phone (1) in India on July 12. The former OnePlus founder has been hyping the device for quite some now, teasing bits of information to fuel the hype. The company has now shared a device image, revealing the design of the device.
Nothing has confirmed that the device will be manufactured in Tamil Nadu, India.
Nothing phone (1) initial impressions
Bold. Warm. Full of soul.A return to instinct.This is phone (1).Tune in on 12 July to hear all about it:… https://t.co/ai8Y6H3KYI— Nothing (@nothing) 1655269244000
From the design revealed by
Apart from confirming the use of an aluminium frame, the Nothing phone (1)’s initial design reveal has left almost nothing to the imagination. The back of the phone sports a transparent design, revealing the extremely neatly done internals, including the wireless charging coil, and the Nothing branding towards the bottom.
Nothing phone (1) launch date and availability
The Nothing phone (1) is scheduled to launch in India on July 12 at 8:30 pm. The company is expected to soon start accepting pre-bookings for the device. Interested buyers will be able to book the device by paying ₹2,000.
At the moment, there is no information about the price of the device. It will be available exclusively from Flipkart in India.
Nothing phone (1) expected specifications
The Nothing phone (1) is expected to run on Android 12 out of the box with the company’s custom skin on top. We already have an idea about how the device’s UI will look like thanks to the Nothing Launcher.
Advertisementis expected to feature a 6.55-inch OLED display with a 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, HDR10+ support and a 90Hz resolution. It is expected to feature minimal side bezels and a small chin.
The device is expected to be powered by the Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 chipset coupled with up to 8GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
The device is expected to feature a dual camera setup at the back and a 32MP selfie camera.
The device is expected to be powered by a 4,500mAh battery with fast charge support. It is expected to feature an in-display fingerprint sensor and offer a Type-C port for audio and charging.
Apple iPhone 13, iPhone 12, iPhone SE and more are now cheaper by up to ₹11,901
OnePlus 10 leaked renders reveal a design similar to the OnePlus 10 Pro, sans the alert slider
Just borns to now get a temporary Aadhar number
Popular on BI
- Seeking nominations for the 2024 rising stars of adtech
- Eli Lilly stock will surge 29% over the next year with its weight-loss drug on pace to do $60 billion in sales by 2030, BofA says
- A millennial who quit her office job to live in a school bus explains what her lifestyle costs and how she makes 6 figures freelancing
- Mukka Proteins IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- Know what are the 7 signs and symptoms of high cholesterol in your body
- Tata Motors to demerge biz into two separate listed companies
- Best drinks for constipation relief and digestive ease
- 10 Reasons why you should opt for plant-based diet