Nothing Phone (1) pre-booking details tipped ahead of the launch
- Now, we have a little more pre-booking details about the upcoming
- Nothing phone (1) is scheduled to launch on July 12.
- Here’s everything you need to know about the upcoming smartphone
According to tipster Mukul Sharma, we can pre-book Nothing Phone (1) through Flipkart just by paying pre-booking amount of ₹2000. Mukul Sharma has shared the pre-booking details of Nothing Phone (1) on his Twitter account. The screenshot shared by him also says that pre-booking amount of ₹2000 will be adjusted during the checkout on 12th July and the sale of smartphone will begin on 18th July.
However, no pre-booking details have been officially confirmed by Nothing till now.
[Exclusive] #NothingPhone1 pre-booking details.Buyers will be able to pre-book the device by paying 2K.Coupon mon… https://t.co/VhDFQKvLK4— Mukul Sharma (@stufflistings) 1654921627000
Nothing is founded by Carl Pei, who was the co-founder of OnePlus and parted ways back in 2020 to form his own brand Nothing. Nothing is also a technology company which debuted with the true wireless earbuds last year.
Nothing Phone (1) expected specifications, launch and availability
The Nothing Phone (1) is said to feature a 6.55-inch OLED display along with minimal side bezels. It is expected to feature an HDR10+ display and a maximum refresh rate of 90Hz.
The device is expected to be powered by a Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 chipset, 8GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
The phone is said to sport a triple camera setup at the back, 50MP main camera, 8MP depth camera and 2MP macro. For the front, the device is expected to feature a 32MP selfie camera.
The Nothing Phone (1) may run on Android 12 along with the company’s custom UI, which was also teased a few weeks ago.
The device is expected to be powered by a 4500mAh battery and fast charging support. It may also feature, an in-display fingerprint sensor and Type- C port for charging and audio.
Coming to availability, Nothing Phone (1) is scheduled to launch on 12th July at 8:30 PM device is said to be available on Flipkart soon after it is announced.
Microsoft unveils dozens of new titles for Xbox Game Pass — here’s the full list
TCS, Infosys, L&T triplets tank on US troubles — wiping $10 billion off tech wealth
Popular on BI
- Moonstruck effect: Nicolas Cage used to get slapped by fans at airport
- As stores remain at ‘heart of business’, retail leasing to hit a 4-year high in 2023: CBRE
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni to Rohit Sharma – Here are the captains of IPL 2023
- Can Thematic Funds Beat Market Blues? Time for a reality check amidst all the noise
- Music to help focus, home design & many tasks that AI can help with