Nothing Phone (1) Lite may be on the cards but without glyph lights and wireless charging
- The next phone from Nothing can be the Lite version of
- Nothing Phone (1) Lite maybe start from ₹24,999.
- Currently, there is no official statement by Carl Pei’s company.
AdvertisementJust a few weeks after the launch of Nothing’s Phone 1, it looks like Carl Pei’s company is working on a Lite version of Nothing Phone (1) which is said to miss out on the Glyph interface and wireless charging.
According to a report by The Mobile Indian, the company is preparing to launch another version of Nothing Phone (1). The smartphone is expected to be priced lower than the Nothing Phone (1). It may exclude the signature Glyph interface and will be priced under ₹32,999.
The smartphone will continue to feature the same transparent panel at the back; currently, it is unclear if the designs of the smartphone will remain the same or not.
Rumored price and features of Nothing Phone (1) Lite
The phone is expected to be more budget-friendly, priced at ₹32,999. As per the report, the phone will start from ₹24,999 for 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage variant.
The specifications are said to be largely in line with what we have seen in Nothing Phone (1) 6.55- inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a maximum refresh rate of 120Hz. The device could run on Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G+ chipset. The optics department could pack a 50MP primary camera at the back and a 16MP front-facing camera.
The phone will run on the Nothing OS interface and come with Android 12.
If you are already excited about Nothing’s second phone, remember that this may remain a rumor as there are no official statements by Nothing. Whatever the case, we are sure that Nothing will spill the beans for Nothing Phone (1) Lite.
Indian Computer Emergency Response Team identifies multiple threats in Apple’s macOS, iOS and iPadOS
Commonwealth Games 2022: India has won 3 gold medals so far, check out all the details here
Popular on BI
- ITC Q3 net profit rises 23% to Rs 5,070 cr; revenue up 3.5%
- Adani’s stock rout can impact its ability to raise capital or refinance debt, says Moody’s
- IndiGo profit soars to ₹1,422.6 crore in December quarter
- Tata Power Q3 net profit nearly doubles to ₹1,052 crore
- Gautam Adani loses richest Indian tag in 1 yr as he drops from 2 to 21 in world rich list