Nothing phone (1) specification leak reveals Snapdragon 778G chipset, 32MP selfie camera
- Nothing is expected to launch its phone (1) with a
- Ahead of the launch, a leak revealed the key specifications of the device.
- Here’s everything you need to know about the upcoming
AdvertisementCarl Pei-led Nothing Technologies is expected to launch the much-awaited Nothing phone (1) in the coming months. Ahead of the launch, the specifications of the device have been leaked, giving us our first look at the device.
Raghvendra Singh Jadon, a tipster in a tweet revealed that he was able to access the user manual of the device, revealing some of the specifications of the device.
Nothing was expected to launch a flagship device, but looking at the specifications, it looks like the company is going for a mid-range device with premium features such as wireless charging.
Nothing phone (1) expected specifications
The Nothing phone (1) is expected to come with Android 12 out of the box with the company’s NothingOS on top. It is expected to feature a 6.43-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with HDR10+ support.
The device is expected to be powered by the Snapdragon 778G chipset coupled with 8GB RAM and 128G internal storage. At the moment, it is not clear if this is the only storage variant.
Coming to the camera department, the Nothing phone (1) is expected to feature a triple camera setup at the back, consisting of a 50MP primary camera, 8MP depth camera and 2MP macro sensor. On the front, the device is expected to feature a 32MP selfie camera.
The device is expected to be powered by a 4,500mAh battery. The leak mentions that the device will come with fast charging, but there is no information about the exact speed. The device will reportedly offer wireless charging support.
We should know more about the Nothing phone (1), including its pricing and availability in the coming days.
Nothing had recently launched its launcher for a limited number of devices, giving us our first look at the home screen of the Nothing phone (1).
Carl Pei hints at a possible Nothing Android smartphone with a Snapdragon chip
Upcoming smartphones launching in India in May 2022
Xiaomi 12 Pro vs OnePlus 10 Pro – price, specifications and features compared
- RBI bars JM Financial Products from financing against shares, debentures
- UP govt approves proposal for formation of Uttar Pradesh State Capital Region on lines of NCR
- Popular Vehicles and Services to float IPO on March 12
- Nothing Phone (2a) smartphone debuts in India, priced starting at ₹23,999
- New variant of H5N1 bird flu spreads to marine mammals, heightening concerns for human transmission