Nothing Phone (2) to take its successful transparent design one step further – Key things we know before the launch
Nothing Phone(2) will be launched in India on July 11.
- The device is expected to retain its transparent back and the Glyph interface.
- The device will be powered by the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset.
The Nothing Phone (2) is expected to retain the same design as its predecessor, featuring a transparent back and the Glyph interface. After teasing the device for a long time, the company has finally confirmed the launch date.
Earlier this month, Manu Sharma, vice president and general manager, Nothing India announced that the Nothing Phone (2) will be manufactured in India.
Pei has now shared an image of the company’s new transparent USB Type-C cable.
Nothing Phone (2) launch date
The Nothing Phone (2) will launch on July 11 at 8:30 PM IST. Like its predecessor, the device will be launched in an online event.
Nothing Phone (2) expected specifications
While the launch of the Nothing Phone (2) is a month away, some of the specifications of the device have already been leaked online.
The Nothing Phone (2) is expected to feature a large 6.7-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display on the front. The device is confirmed to be powered by the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset and may offer up to 12GB of RAM.
The Nothing Phone (2) is expected to be powered by a 4,700mAh battery and will support fast charging.
AdvertisementThe device will get three years of Android updates and four years of security updates.
We should know more about the device, including its Indian pricing and availability in the coming weeks.
Nothing Phone (2) may come with a transparent Type-C cable
Carl Pei took to Twitter on Monday to share an image of the company’s new Type-C cable. It builds on the company’s transparent design and offers a clean look.
At the moment, it is not known if the transparent Type-C cable will be offered with the Nothing Phone (2) or if it will be sold separately.
Xiaomi Pad 6, Redmi Buds 4 Active launched in India – price, specifications and more
Realme 11 Pro 5G review – a mid-ranger with a premium design
Cyber security group’s AI analysis supports theory that CoWIN data leak not new
Popular on BI
- New Fund Offers explained – Should you bite the bullet or stick to the tried and tested?
- Bullish domestic markets push up Rupee to 83.37/USD
- No Monday blues: Sensex scales 70,000-peak for the first time; Nifty crosses 21,000-level
- Initial Public Offerings (IPOs)
- Not hard, not soft, the earliest dino eggs may have been of a 'leathery' texture to protect against damage: study