OnePlus 10 Pro key specifications revealed ahead of launch
- OnePlus is launching its flagship smartphone
OnePlus 10 Proon January 11.
- Prior to the launch, the company has been revealing details about the smartphone.
- It has now revealed the key specifications of the OnePlus Pro.
AdvertisementOnePlus has been revealing details of its upcoming flagship phone OnePlus 10 Pro bit by bit. It first announced the launch date which is January 11 along with the phone’s design. Now, the company’s CEO Pete Lau has now revealed the key specifications of the OnePlus 10 Pro.
OnePlus 10 Pro – specifications, features and everything we know so far
The latest reveal isn’t surprising since the rumours and leaks have been right so far about the OnePlus 10 Pro. The smartphone will be powered by the flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor. The screen size hasn’t been revealed but it will feature a 120Hz Fluid AMOLED LTPO display. On the software front, the OnePlus 10 Pro will run Android 12-based OxygenOS 12 out of the box. OxygenOS 12 is the company’s next major update and is based on Oppo’s ColorOS.
OnePlus is partnering with Hasselblad again for the cameras and the setup is going to a combination of 48-megapixel, 50-megapixel and 8-megapixel sensors. It’s the same camera configuration as the OnePlus 9 Pro without the monochrome camera. Up front will be a 32-megapixel camera for selfies and video calls.
The OnePlus 10 Pro will also pack a 5,000mAh battery with 80W SuperVOOC wired charging and 50W AirVOOC wireless charging. It will also support reverse wireless charging. More features on the OnePlus 10 Pro include NFC, VoLTE, VoWiFi, Bluetooth 5.2, and dual stereo speakers.
The only details that remain to be revealed are the RAM and storage models and pricing of the OnePlus 10 Pro. It did mention though that the smartphone will have LPDDR RAM and UFS 3.1 storage. Rest of the details are expected to be announced on the official launch day which is taking place in China.
Intel’s 12th-gen mobile processors: From going big on content creation to beating Apple’s M1 Max, everything you need to know
Comparison: Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G vs OnePlus 9 5G
Popular on BI
- India may require 31,000 pilots in next 20 years: Boeing
- Unlike global economy, India would not slow down: RBI article
- Tier-1 cities’ home sales is 2x of what it’s in tier-2 cities: PropEquity
- Thomas Cook India, SOTC launch Green Carpet to help companies manage carbon emissions of biz travel
- Moody's downgrades outlook for UBS to negative, after Credit Suisse take over