OnePlus 10 specifications leak ahead of launch – 150W fast charging, 50MP rear camera and more
OnePlus 10is expected to be launched later this year.
- Ahead of the launch, the key specifications of the device have been leaked.
- Here’s everything you need to know about the upcoming
AdvertisementOnePlus is reportedly working on the OnePlus 10, the company’s flagship smartphone which is expected to be launched later this year. Ahead of the launch, the key specifications of the device have been leaked.
OnePlus usually launches two devices in its flagship series – a vanilla variant and a Pro variant. This time around, the company introduced only the OnePlus 10 Pro. According to a report by Digit, the vanilla OnePlus 10 is in the works and will be launched later this year.
According to the report, OnePlus has not decided which chipset to use and we may see the device either with the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset or the MediaTek Dimensity 9000.
OnePlus may be looking to permanently remove the alert slider, one of the most popular features of its devices. According to the report, the OnePlus 10 will not feature the alert slider. The upcoming OnePlus 10R 5G is also expected to be launched without an alert slider.
OnePlus 10 expected specifications
The OnePlus 10 is expected to run on Android 12 out of the box, with the company’s OxygenOS skin on top. It is expected to feature a 6.7-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection and a 120Hz refresh rate.
The device is expected to be powered by either the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 or the MediaTek Dimensity 9000 chipset. In terms of memory, the device is expected to offer up to 12GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
Coming to the camera department, the OnePlus 10 is expected to feature a 50MP primary camera, a 16MP ultra-wide-angle camera and a 2MP macro camera. On the front, the device sports a 32MP selfie camera.
The OnePlus 10 is expected to be powered by a 4,800mAh battery with 150W fast charge support. To recall, the OnePlus 10 Pro offers 80W fast charge support.
Here's what the upcoming OnePlus 10R 5G will look like
Xiaomi 12 Lite 5G specifications leaked, expected to launch soon
OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G, Nord Buds teased — scheduled to launch on April 28
Popular on BI
- Towards a Greener Footprint: Prioritising Carbon-Neutrality Makes Good Businesses Sense! Are Indian Firms Making the Transition?
- Netflix confirms an ad supported tier is coming to its streaming service by year end
- Accenture, Cognizant could see revenue growth but a strong US dollar could spoil the party
- Kharif sowing is off to a weak start with extended dry spells and floods
- Best ladder for home use in India