OnePlus 10R with MediaTek Dimensity 9000 SoC tipped to launch in India by Q2 end
OnePlus 10Rsmartphone is reportedly launching in India by the end of Q2 this year.
- The smartphone will be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 9000 chipset.
- Its launch is reportedly delayed due to the OnePlus 9RT that arrived in India this month.
AdvertisementOnePlus is reportedly planning to launch the OnePlus 10R smartphone in India this year by the end of June. The smartphone will be a part of the company’s latest smartphone series including the OnePlus 10 Pro and OnePlus 10.
The OnePlus 10R is also said to be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 9000 chipset, according to a report by Android Central. This chipset was earlier rumoured to power the OnePlus 10 but the publication citing a credible source says it will instead launch with the OnePlus 10R. This hints at the OnePlus 10 launching with the Snapdragon Gen 1 chipset instead.
As for the rest of the specs, the OnePlus 10R is expected to feature a 120Hz AMOLED display, 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
Speaking of the launch, it is actually being delayed since the OnePlus 9RT launched in India only this month. This phone was supposed to launch in India last October but issues with OxygenOS 12 caused the delay, the report added. It will instead launch by the end of June this year, and like the OnePlus 9R and OnePlus 9RT, the OnePlus 10R will also be limited to Asian markets.
OnePlus is also rumoured to globally launch the OnePlus 10 Pro in April this year. The flagship smartphone made its debut in China earlier this month. It comes with a 120Hz AMOLED display, Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor, up to 12GB of RAM, and a 5,000mAh battery that supports 80W fast charging.
iPhone SE 3, new iPad and Macs — Here’s what to expect from Apple’s spring event this year
WhatsApp web and desktop versions to get 2-step verification
Popular on BI
- Kellyanne Conway says her husband was 'cheating by tweeting' his disdain for former President Trump in her new memoir
- A SpaceX flight attendant said Elon Musk exposed himself and propositioned her for sex, documents show. The company paid $250,000 for her silence.
- The worst for Indian startups is yet to come — be prepared for layoffs, unicorn slowdown and startup shutdowns in 2022
- What would happen to Twitter if Elon Musk backs out now?
- Researchers develop a virus that works even when iPhone is switched off
- Supreme Court of India extends time for submitting Pegasus probe report
- Chopper services launched in Goa for tourists, locals
- Both Ambuja Cements and ACC are bet worth investing with strong parent Adani