OnePlus 11 5G to launch in India in February 2023 – launch date, specs, expected price and more
OnePlus11 5G is scheduled to launch in India on February 7.
- The device will be introduced in China on January 4.
- Here’s everything you need to know about the OnePlus 11 5G ahead of its launch.
AdvertisementChinese smartphone maker OnePlus is gearing up to launch its latest flagship smartphone, the OnePlus 11 5G, in India on February 7 at its Cloud 11 event in New Delhi. Ahead of the global launch, the device will be launched in China a month early on January 4.
With just a few days until the launch of the OnePlus 11 5G in China, the smartphone maker has started teasing the device, revealing its design and some of the specifications.
OnePlus 11 5G India launch date
The OnePlus 11 5G is scheduled to launch in India on February 7, along with the OnePlus Buds Pro 2 and other devices.
OnePlus 11 5G expected price
There is no information about the price of the OnePlus 11 5G. The OnePlus 10 Pro was launched starting at ₹66,999 in India, and we expect its successor to be priced similarly. We should know more about the device’s price when it is launched in China in January.
OnePlus 11 5G design
OnePlus has revealed the rear design and color options of the OnePlus 11 5G.
The image has revealed that the OnePlus 11 5G features a revamped camera module with a circular design that blends into the device’s back. The device will be available in two color options – black and green, both in a matte finish.
OnePlus 11 5G expected specifications
The OnePlus 11 5G is expected to feature a 6.7-inch Quad HD+ 3D Curved AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. It will ship with Android 13 out of the box with OxygenOS 13 on top.
OnePlus has confirmed that the device will be launched with the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset. The base variant this year will offer 12GB of RAM, with the top-end variant offering 16GB of RAM. The OnePlus 10 Pro’s base variant was 8GB of RAM. The device is expected to offer up to 512GB of internal storage.
Coming to the camera department, the OnePlus 11 5G is confirmed to feature Hasselblad branding. The device is expected to be equipped with a triple camera setup consisting of a 50MP primary camera with a Sony IMX890 sensor, a 48MP ultra-wide-angle sensor with a Sony IMX581 sensor and a 32MP telephoto lens with Sony IMX709 sensor. The device is expected to offer a 16MP selfie camera on the front.
AdvertisementThe OnePlus 11 5G is expected to be powered by a 5,000mAh battery with 100W fast charging. Like its predecessors, the device will support wireless charging and reverse wireless charging.
We should know more about the device, including its pricing and availability, in the coming weeks.
From a foldable Pixel to a compact Pixel flagship, here’s what Google is rumored to launch in the next three years
Reliance Jio continues to lead the telecom industry as its active subscribers increase by 4.9 million
Amazon Prime gets better with the launch of Prime Gaming in India – how to get free games and in-game items
Popular on BI
- A Google engineer of 8 years says his 'spidey-senses' detected incoming layoffs — and felt 'isolated' when his 'faceless' severance email arrived
- A Google employee of 11 years says he and his wife stared at each other in 'disbelief' when they realized they'd both been laid off by the company
- A Google recruiter says he discovered he'd lost his job after a call with one of his candidates suddenly disconnected
- Google may release Pixel Tablet Pro with Tensor G2 chip
- BMW launches its 3rd gen BMW X1 in India
- YouTube Music on the web gets mood filters
- Premium segment contributed 35% of overall smartphone market revenue in 2022
- US industry urges FM to rationalise, simplify direct and indirect taxes in India