OnePlus 11 5G launch event – how to buy event tickets, price, benefits, and more
OnePlus 11 5Gis scheduled to launch in India on February 7 at an event in New Delhi. OnePlushas started selling tickets for the launch event, allowing fans to attend it.
- Fans who attend the event will get merchandise and coupons from the company and stand to win a OnePlus 11 5G smartphone.
AdvertisementChinese smartphone maker OnePlus is all set to introduce its latest flagship device, the OnePlus 11 5G, at its Cloud 11 event on February 7 at the Indira Gandhi Arena in New Delhi. The company is also scheduled to launch the Buds Pro 2, the company’s latest true wireless earbuds.
Over the years, OnePlus has allowed fans to participate in its launch events, allowing them to experience new smartphones before others. The OnePlus 11 launch is no different, and the smartphone maker has started selling tickets for the event.
OnePlus 11 launch event ticket prices
Red Cable Club members can use 20 RedCoins to get an ₹200 discount coupon from Prive and purchase the tickets on PayTM Insider for ₹399.
To show its appreciation for its old fans, users who have attended OnePlus launches in the past can get a free ticket by sharing a picture of their pass on Twitter and using the hashtag #IAmComingBack.
OnePlus 11 launch event benefits
OnePlus fans who attend the launch event will be among the first to experience the OnePlus 11 5G and the Buds Pro 2 at the experience zones at the event.
In addition, attendees will receive a hamper with OnePlus merchandise and vouchers. It is unclear what will be included in the hamper, but we can expect things like a t-shirt, stickers, and more.
OnePlus has also announced a lucky draw. The company has said 11 attendees will win the OnePlus 11 5G at the event.
That’s not all; users who wish to purchase the OnePlus 11 5G and the Buds Pro 2 will be able to do so at the event.
Samsung Galaxy S23 series to launch on February 1 – expected price, specs and more
New flagship phones iQOO 11 vs OnePlus 11 – specs and features compared
iPhone 13 becomes the best-selling smartphone in India in Q4 2022, first iPhone ever to join the list
Popular on BI
- Indian startup founders celebrate Paytm’s success as company posts first operating profit
- Zookeepers were stumped when a female gibbon got pregnant while alone in her cage. 2 years later they say there was a tiny hole that she and a neighboring male used to copulate through.
- Not just LIC, 32 mutual fund houses have exposure to Adani Group stocks
- Over 16 lakh people renounced Indian citizenship since 2011
- TRAI's move to display callers' names endangers privacy, imposes costs says industry body IAMAI
- This V-day, Indians want ChatGPT to play Cupid & write their love letters
- Rate hikes will not impact collections efficiency of NBFCs: ICRA
- No new Covid variants emerged during China's recent outbreak: Lancet study