OnePlus Nord 2 Pac-Man edition could be coming soon
- Smartphone maker OnePlus could be coming back with another limited-edition smartphone soon.
- This time around, the company will reportedly theme its mid-range Nord 2 smartphone on the popular Bandai Namco title, Pac-Man.
- The Nord 2 Pac-Man edition could have a customised lock screen and more Pac-Man goodies in store.
According to the popular OnePlus updater app Oxygen Updater and XDA Developers, OnePlus is gearing up to bring several Pac-Man themed elements in its operating system, including the lock screen and the fingerprint sensor animation.
The lock screen has a yellow-text clock, themed based on Pac-Man, in addition to the eyes of the ghost from the game.
The fingerprint sensor animation is trippy, with the ghosts chasing Pac-Man. If that’s not interesting enough, OnePlus has also reportedly hidden a sticker in its Gallery app.
Not the first limited-edition OnePlus smartphone
OnePlus is no stranger to limited-edition devices launched in partnership with some of the world’s most renowned brands. In the past, it has launched the OnePlus 5T Star Wars Edition, OnePlus 6 Avengers Edition, the OnePlus 6T and 7T Pro McLaren Edition and most recently, the OnePlus 8T Cyberpunk 2077 Edition.
However, with the OnePlus Nord 2 Pac-Man edition, the smartphone maker is not only dialling back the years, but it also signals a subtle shift in its strategy – all the previous limited-edition devices were variants of the flagships of the time. In this case, however, the Nord 2 is OnePlus’ latest mid-range offering.
We should know more details about the OnePlus Nord 2 Pac-Man edition in the coming days.
The depth of India's power crisis
Twitter starts testing downvoting on replies but it’s not that exciting
Samsung plans to launch 2nm chipsets by 2025, could power its 2026 flagships
Popular on BI
- Toyam Sports Limited signed up as title sponsor for India tour of Bangladesh
- Deadly Covid variants still transmissible between species, finds study
- Australia researchers find poor sleep may be risk factor for Type 2 diabetes
- Max Financial Services: Company worth ₹24,000 crore running with only 12 employees
- NPCI defers UPI market cap rules till Dec 31, 2024