OnePlus Nord 2 renders give us the best look yet at the upcoming affordable smartphone
@OnLeaks / 91Mobiles
OnePlus Nord 2is the company’s upcoming smartphone, slotted in the mid-range, just like its predecessor.
OnePlus Nord2 renders suggest that it could feature the same design language that we have seen on the OnePlus9 series.
- This could also be the first OnePlus smartphone to launch with a MediaTek chipset in India.
AdvertisementAlleged renders of the OnePlus Nord 2 have surfaced, revealing the upcoming OnePlus smartphone in its full glory. In addition to the design of the phone, tipster @OnLeaks has also revealed some key specifications of the Nord 2, as the phone draws closer to its launch.
Going by the leaked OnePlus Nord 2 renders OnePlus seems to be continuing with the design language that is seen on the OnePlus 9 series. The rear camera module sports a prominent look, with noticeable outlines for the two main cameras.
The front of the phone is similar, too, with a punch-hole notch on the top left and thin bezels on the top, left and right sides. The bottom has a chin, but it is thin enough to maintain the modern thin-bezel look.
Apart from the camera module design, the leaked renders also show off the USB Type-C port, speaker grille and SIM card tray.
OnePlus Nord 2 specifications – what we know so far
One of the biggest changes as far as OnePlus’ India strategy is concerned is the decision to use a MediaTek chipset instead of a Qualcomm one. The Nord 2 is said to be powered by the Dimensity 1200 chipset, paired with 8GB of RAM. Some benchmarks suggest that the Dimensity 1200’s performance is comparable with the Snapdragon 865.
The triple camera module on the back could house a 50MP primary camera along with an 8MP ultrawide angle snapper and a 2MP depth sensor. The punch-hole notch on the front of the phone could house a 32MP selfie camera.
There’s no 3.5mm audio jack to be seen in these renders. Notably, OnePlus had brought it back with the Nord CE 5G. Other than that, reports suggest that the Nord 2 could be powered by a 4,500mAh battery.
OnePlus officially announced its integration with Oppo — this is what it could mean for users
OnePlus cryptocurrency wallet could be in the works, company survey suggests
OnePlus Nord CE 5G Review: Buy it for the basics
Popular on BI
- WhatsApp introduces the “Message Yourself” feature, working on voice status updates and more
- Live your life American Express’ Platinum way: Exceptional privileges, rewards and experiences
- I'm a 56-year-old IT worker who got laid off last year and have been unemployed ever since. I have a hunch I'm not finding work due to ageism. How do I prove it?
- India will succeed in handling inflation better: Sitharaman
- India's GDP growth comes in at 6.3% in Q2: manufacturing, mining witness negative growth
- Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO subscribed by a whole 35.49 times on last day
- Sensex, Nifty50 rewrite all-time highs yet again – RIL, HDFC twins most active, ICICI Bank touches new 52-week high
- Bollywood films failing is a phase, our films will bounce back strongly: Kajol