OnePlus Nord 2T 5G with Dimensity 1300 chipset could launch on May 19 — here’s what to expect
OnePlus Nord 2T 5Gis expected to launch in India on May 19.
- The device is expected to be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 1300 chipset and offer 80W fast charging.
- Here’s everything we know about the OnePlus Nord 2T 5G smartphone.
According to tipster Mukul Sharma, the OnePlus Nord 2T 5G will be launched in India on May 19 at 7:30 PM. The launch date was leaked after Sharma posted a screenshot from the company’s YouTube channel, revealing a scheduled live stream.
In addition to the India launch, OnePlus is also expected to launch the OnePlus Nord 2T 5G, the OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G and the Nord Buds truly-wireless earbuds in Europe. To recall, OnePlus has already launched the Nord CE 2 Lite 5G and the Nord Buds in India.
OnePlus Nord 2T 5G expected specifications
The OnePlus Nord 2T 5G is expected to run on Android 12 out of the box with the company’s OxygenOS 12.1 on top. It is expected to feature a 6.43-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate.
The latest offering from the Chinese smartphone maker is expected to be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 1300 chipset coupled with 8GB RAM and up to 256GB of internal storage.
Coming to the camera department, the OnePlus Nord 2T 5G is expected to feature a triple camera setup at the back consisting of a 50MP primary camera, 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera and a 2MP B&W sensor. The device will likely feature a 16MP selfie camera.
The OnePlus Nord 2T 5G is expected to be powered by a 4,500mAh battery with 80W fast charging support.
The base variant of the OnePlus Nord 2T is expected to be priced around $399 (approx. ₹30,840). However, we expect the device to be priced slightly lower in India.
After spending years mocking Apple for ditching the headphone jack in iPhones, Google is getting rid of it too
Asus Zenbook 14X OLED Space Edition review – a combination of interesting design and solid performance
Moto Edge 30 vs Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge – price, specs and features compared
Popular on BI
- Over 60 schools in and around Bengaluru receive bomb threat, students evacuated safely
- TVS Motor Co sales rise 31% to 3,64,231 units in November
- Johnny Depp unknowingly taught Ranveer Singh the craft of acting
- Midcap index rising for last 21 sessions, hitting fresh highs since November 16
- Global smartwatch shipments up 9% in Q3, Fire-Boltt & Huawei hit new highs: Report