OnePlus Nord brings the premium OnePlus experience starting at ₹24,999
- OnePlus Nord is the latest mid-range smartphone from OnePlus that brings the premium experience OnePlus phones are known for at an affordable price.
- The new OnePlus Nord sports four cameras on the back and two on the front, along with other premium features like a high refresh rate display.
- The OnePlus Nord price in India starts at ₹24,999 and will be available for purchase from August 4 on Amazon.in, and OnePlus’ online and offline stores.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
OnePlus Nord price and availability
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOU
|6GB + 64GB||₹24,999|
|12GB + 256GB||₹29,999|
The OnePlus Nord will be available in Blue Marble and Gray Onyx colour options from Amazon India, OnePlus online store and OnePlus offline stores across the country starting from August 4. However, the base variant with 6GB RAM + 64GB internal storage will be available from September.
OnePlus Nord launch offers
- ₹2,000 off for American Express card users.
- Reliance Jio benefits worth up to ₹6,000.
- Up to 6 months no cost EMI option.
- 6.44-inch Full HD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G coupled with up to 12GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
- Android 10 with OxygenOS 10.5.
- In-display fingerprint sensor.
- 4,115mAh battery with 30T fast charge support.
- 5G SA/NSA, dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C.
|48MP primary||f/1.75 aperture|
|8MP ultra-wide-angle||f/2.25 aperture|
|5MP depth sensor||f/2.4 aperture|
|2MP macro sensor||f/2.4 aperture|
|32MP primary selfie||f/2.45 aperture|
|8MP ultra-wide-angle||f/2.45 aperture|
Oppo Find X2 Pro vs OnePlus 8 Pro – Which flagship mobile should you buy?
OnePlus launches affordable TVs in India starting at ₹12,999
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 vs Redmi Note 9 Pro – an extra ₹3,000 gets you a better selfie camera, processor and more
- Byju's most valuable startup in India and 11th in the world with a valuation of $16.5 billion
- India witnesses decline in daily COVID-19 cases with 80,834 fresh cases in last 24 hours, lowest since April 1
- Delhi reports its lowest daily COVID-19 cases in 104 days, records 213 single day COVID-19 cases
- Here’s how to recharge your Reliance Jio on WhatsApp
- India may classify Bitcoin as an asset class, but that may not solve the underlying problem