OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G with 5,000mAh battery, Snapdragon 695 and an affordable price tag to launch in India
- OnePlus is expected to launch the
Nord CE 2 Lite 5Gin India in the coming months.
- The device will be placed below the Nord CE 2 and will be an India-first device.
- Here is everything we know so far about the upcoming Nord CE 2 5G.
AdvertisementOnePlus is gearing up to launch the successor of its affordable smartphone, the Nord CE, dubbed as the Nord CE 2 in India. However, unlike last year, the company has decided to also introduce a cheaper device along with it.
As per reports, OnePlus is expected to also introduce the
In this post, we look at the expected specifications of the Nord CE 2 Lite 5G –
OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G expected specifications
The OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G will run on Android 12 with OxygenOS on top. It is expected to feature a 6.59-inch Full HD+ Fluid display. It is expected to come with a punch-hole notch display like other Nord devices.
While the Nord CE 2 is expected to be powered by the Dimensity 900 chipset, the Nord CE 2 Lite on the other hand is expected to be equipped with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 chipset.
In terms of optics, the OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G is expected to be equipped with a triple camera setup at the back consisting of a 64MP primary camera, a 2MP depth sensor and a 2MP macro camera. On the front, the device is expected to feature a 16MP selfie camera.
The Nord CE 2 Lite 5G is expected to be powered by a 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charge support.
We should know more about the device in the coming days.
OnePlus 10R with MediaTek Dimensity 9000 SoC tipped to launch in India by Q2 end
Samsung Unpacked February event: Galaxy S22 series, end of the Note line and everything else we know so far
Upcoming mobile phone launches in India in February 2022
Popular on BI
- 10 cafes in Bangalore offering the best of ambiance and cuisine
- Centre's fiscal deficit at Aug-end touches 36% of full-year target: CGA
- Domestic occupiers keep office space demand high in 2023
- Nifty, Sensex bounce back on Friday but experts see resistance at higher levels
- Temperature's Toll: Hospitals see a surge in drug and alcohol abuse-related visits on hotter nights, study reveals