OnePlus Z mobile price, specifications leaked ahead of its launch – expected to be priced at ₹24,990
- OnePlus is expected to launch a mid-range smartphone, the
OnePlus Zin India on July 10.
- The pricing and specifications of the device have been leaked ahead of its launch.
- The company is also scheduled to launch an affordable TV in India on July 2.
As per a report, the OnePlus Z will be launched in India on July 10. This could mark a ‘return to roots’ of sorts for the smartphone maker which launched its first device, the OnePlus One in India with the tagline ‘flagship killer’ due to its competitive pricing.
The specifications of the OnePlus Z was spotted by a DesiDime user during a survey.
OnePlus Z expected pricing
The OnePlus Z is expected to be priced starting at ₹24,990. If the device is launched on July 10, it will likely be available soon after the launch.
OnePlus Z expected specifications
While OnePlus has not revealed any information about its upcoming device, the survey has leaked its specifications.
- 6.55-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 with 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage
- 64MP + 16MP + 2MP rear camera setup
- 16MP selfie camera
- 4,300mAh battery with 30W fast charge support
- 5G support
- In-display fingerprint sensor
OnePlus to launch affordable TVs in India on July 2
OnePlus has confirmed that it is launching a new TV series in India on July 2. As per a new teaser, the TV will be priced below ₹20,000 in India. The company had earlier launched premium TVs in India and with the new affordable TV series, the company is expected to take on Xiaomi and Realme.
OnePlus to make affordable smartphones once again to compete with Xiaomi – it will make up for the margins with its high-end Smart TVs
OnePlus 8 sale resumes on Amazon today, check comparison with Xiaomi Mi 10
The OnePlus 8 is the iPhone 11 of the Android world: maximum power and almost everything you want for a lower price tag
- SoftBank-backed True Balance is set to close its Series D funding round – founder says they are focussed on lending in India
- IBM reports revenue declines for third straight quarter
- Advertisements should avoid claiming destruction or removal of any virus other than coronavirus: ASCI
- Equitas Small Finance Bank ₹518 crore IPO opens for subscription — Here’s what brokerages have to say
- PM Modi to address the nation at 6 pm today