Oppo Find N is the company’s first foldable smartphone with a 7.1-inch primary display
Oppohas launched its first foldable smartphone ‘ Oppo Find N’.
- It has a design similar to the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3.
- The foldable phone will be sold only in China for now.
AdvertisementOppo today launched its first foldable smartphone ‘Oppo Find N’. The foldable smartphone has an inward folding design similar to the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3. The Oppo Find N starts at 7,699 yuan (₹92,000 approx), and it will be available only in China for now.
Oppo Find N was launched at the company’s second INNO DAY event. The final product was released after four years of research and development and six generations of prototypes, Oppo said in a release. The foldable phone comes in three colour options of black, white and purple with a matte glass and ceramic finishes.
It has a 7.1-inch inner display with a 120Hz refresh rate, and a touch sampling rate up to 1,000Hz. It also has a 5.49-inch cover display with an 18:9 aspect ratio. The Oppo Find N is comparatively smaller than the Galaxy Z Fold3. It also has a Flexion hinge whose crease is 80% less noticeable as compared to other devices, the company said citing TUV. The hinge is also said to withstand 200,000 folds. The power button also doubles as a fingerprint sensor on the foldable phone.
On the software front, the Oppo Find N features a FlexForn Mode that offers flexibility for the phone to adapt to different usage scenarios. The foldable phone has also been optimised to work with native apps like music, notes, and camera, Oppo said in the release. It has also added gestures for a split screen or a floating window for compatible apps.
In terms of specs, the Oppo Find N is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor paired with up to 12GB of RAM and 512GB of onboard storage. It packs a 4,500mAh battery with 33W fast charging, 15W wireless charging, and 10W reverse wireless charging support.
The Oppo Find N features a 50-megapixel Sony IMX 766 primary sensor, a 16-megapixel ultra wide angle lens, and a 13-megapixel telephoto lens. It also has two 32-megapixel selfie cameras on both the inner and outer displays. The foldable phone also features a split-camera user interface.
You also get a dual speaker system and Dolby Atmos support on the Oppo Find N.
Oppo unveils its take on smart glasses with the Air Glass
Samsung and IBM’s new chipset design could mean you need to charge your phone just once a week
Popular on BI
- A 'hole' 30 times Earth's size has spread across the sun, blasting solar winds that'll hit our planet by end of this week
- A former Twitter engineer said they watched colleagues 'drop like flies' from a virtual meeting during Elon Musk's mass layoffs
- Finland is offering free vacations for people to come and learn how to be happy after being named the happiest country in the world
- Srikanth Venkatachari new CFO of Reliance Industries, Alok Agarwal appointed advisor to Mukesh Ambani
- Best water purifiers to buy in India 2023
- Desk-bombing, monk mode & other emerging trends at the workplace
- Crypto exchange Binance temporarily suspends all spot trading
- Samsung unveils Galaxy F14 5G with 6000 mAh battery in India