Poco F3 GT could launch next month; here’s what to expect
- Poco F3 GT is expected to launch early next month.
- Poco F3 GT could be the most premium smartphone from the brand.
- The phone will have specs similar to that of the Redmi K40 enhanced edition.
AdvertisementPoco has confirmed the launch of its premium smartphone Poco F3 GT in India. The launch was to take place anytime between July and September this year. According to a report published by 91mobiles, we could see the launch of the Poco F3 GT early next month in India.
The publication in association with tipster Yogesh has learned that the phone will arrive in the first ten days of August. The Poco F3 GT is touted to be the most premium smartphone from the Chinese company. It will be the second smartphone in the Poco F series to launch in India.
What does the Poco F3 GT offer?
Poco F3 GT is expected to have specifications similar to that of Redmi K40 enhanced edition. With the launch happening soon, it might be pushed as a gaming-focused smartphone with high-end specs.
Moving to the specs, the Poco F3 GT is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 1200 processor and will feature a 6.67-inch OLED display. We will have 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+, and a hole-punch front camera.
It will have up to 12GB RAM and 256GB storage that can be expanded by using a microSD card. Since it is a gaming phone, it will feature retractable shoulder buttons, a haptic sensor and a vapour chamber to manage the heat.
The Poco F3 GT is packed with a 5000mAh battery that is powered by a 67W fast charger. The phone will run on Android 11-based MIUI 12 skin. In the camera setup, it will have a 64MP primary sensor, an 8MP wide-angle sensor, and a 2MP macro lens.
The phone is expected to take on OnePlus Nord 2 — which will be launched later this month. The Nord 2 is said to be powered by the Dimensity 1200 chipset, paired with 8GB of RAM. As per the report, the Nord 2 could be powered by a 4,500mAH battery and will sport a triple camera set-up.
Poco M3 Pro 5G vs Redmi Note 10 Pro – price, specs and features compared
Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo and Poco extend warranties by up to two months due to COVID-19 lockdowns and restrictions
Popular on BI
- Bharti Airtel, Indian Oil Corp, Raymond among stocks to watch out for on May 17
- Paradeep Phosphates IPO opens today — GMP already at ₹3 per share
- Corbevax price slashed to ₹250 per dose inclusive of GST
- IT professionals with 5-10 year experience are the best paid people in India
- Best toy bikes to keep your kids engaged