Realme GT3 with 240W charging can charge from 0-100 in nine minutes - launch date, specs, and more
Realmeis scheduled to launch the GT3 smartphone globally at the MWC 2023.
- The 240W charging support is the device’s highlight and was recently seen in the company’s GT Neo 5 smartphone.
- The 240W charging technology can fully charge the smartphone in 9 minutes.
AdvertisementFast charging has become one of the biggest selling points of smartphones these days, and while giants like Apple and Samsung are not joining the bandwagon, Chinese smartphone makers like OnePlus and Realme have made fast charging the USP on some of their devices.
One such device is scheduled to launch globally on February 28. Realme is set to launch its latest smartphone, the GT3, on February 28 at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona.
The main highlight of the
It is expected to be a rebadged version of the Realme GT Neo 5 launched in China earlier this month.
The 240W charging technology can charge the device’s 4,600mAh battery from 0 to 20% in 80 seconds, up to 50% in 4 minutes, and a full charge in 9 minutes.
Realme GT3 expected specifications
As the Realme GT Neo 5 has already been launched and the GT3 is expected to be a rebadged version; we can guess the specifications.
The Realme GT3 will feature a 6.74-inch 1.5K AMOLED display with a 144Hz refresh rate and 2160Hz high-frequency PWM dimming.
The device is expected to be equipped with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset coupled with 16GB RAM and up to 512GB of internal storage.
Coming to the camera department, the device is expected to feature a triple camera setup at the back consisting of a 50MP primary camera, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 2MP microscope lens. The device is expected to feature a 16MP selfie camera on the front.
Realme GT3 expected pricing
The Realme GT Neo 5 240W has been launched starting at CNY 3,199 (approx. ₹38,600) in China. We expect the device to launch for around ₹45,000 in India, but the price may be slightly higher.
Xiaomi 13 Pro with Leica-powered camera to launch in India on February 26 — here’s how its camera was made
Swiggy cracks down on password sharing, allows users to use same account on only two devices
Samsung Galaxy S23, S23 Plus, and S23 Ultra priced starting at ₹74,999 in India
Popular on BI
- Toyota was right about hybrid cars all along
- The youngest son of Asia's richest man is getting married, and the pre-wedding event features Rihanna, a 9-page dress code, and live animals
- Check out some of the best and most daring looks at Ambani's pre-wedding bash — from Rihanna to Mark Zuckerberg
- Bengaluru cafe blast: Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah to chair meeting with top police officials today
- India retains full policy space for benefit of farmers, fishermen at WTO: Goyal
- Sensex, Nifty settle at new closing high levels in first part of special live trading session
- Passive Income Streams
- Gas stoves create more nanoparticle pollution than a busy street with diesel and gas cars, study finds