Redmi India partners Reliance Jio to conduct 5G trials for its upcoming smartphone
To verify the capability and performance of their upcoming device, the two companies conducted a 5G standalone lab trial, and tested the device through various scenarios, thereby ensuring enhanced 5G end-user experiences.
"We are delighted to partner with Reliance Jio for the Redmi Note 11T 5G in our endeavor of democratising technology by making it easier for customers to get access to 5G smartphones that are future ready. Our latest trial with Reliance Jio is an indication of the development of the 5G ecosystem in India and the encouraging outcome highlights the true potential of the device and brings a high-quality 5G experience closer to reality," Muralikrishnan B, COO, Xiaomi India, said in a statement.
Redmi Note 11T 5G is fully equipped to elevate the customer's smartphone experience and will launch in India on November 30, the company claims.
The Redmi Note 11T 5G is said to come with a 6.6-inch full HD+ (1080 A- 2400p) LCD display.
Under-the-hood, it is said to feature 6nm class MediaTek Dimensity 810 6nm processor with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU, Android 11-based MIUI 12.5 OS, 4GB/6GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64GB/128GB (UFS 2.2) storage (expandable up to 1TB), andA 5,000mAh battery with a 33W fast charger.
In terms of optics, it is expected to feature a dual-camera-- 50MP (f/1.8)A with 8MP (f/2.2) with LED flash on the back. On the front, it is said to house a 16MP (f/2.45) snapper.
Love binge watching? Beware of these Netflix scams and phishing attacks
Google Play Store to get “Offers” tab for limited-time deals on apps and games
Amazon employees in 20 countries will strike on Black Friday for better working conditions as part of global 'Make Amazon Pay' campaign
Popular on BI
- Elon Musk reportedly told workers at his brain-chip startup to imagine they had bombs strapped to their heads to make them work faster
- Cristiano Ronaldo is now causing trouble for Portugal at the World Cup after his dramatic Manchester United exit
- BHEL among 5 bidders for Rs 58,000 cr deal to manufacture, maintain 200 Vande Bharat trains
- RBI downgrades FY23 GDP growth projections to 6.8% - lower than World Bank and other global agencies
- RBI hikes repo rate by 35 bps, taking it to 6.25% – Das says bank has ‘Arjuna’s eye’ on inflation
- Indian markets open flat ahead of RBI policy outcome – Vedanta, HDFC AMC, Bikaji Foods among stocks to watch out for
- India is home to a great diversity of faiths: US
- Uniparts India IPO: Here’s how you can check the allotment status