Redmi Note 11T 5G – price, specifications and everything we know so far
Redmi Note 11T 5Gis expected to be launched in India on November 30.
- The device is a rebadged version of the Redmi Note 11 5G that was launched in India.
- It is expected to be priced starting at ₹16,999 in the country.
Ahead of the launch, the price of the upcoming device has been leaked. As per a Moneycontrol report, the Redmi Note 11T 5G will be available starting at ₹16,999 in India.
Here’s everything we know so far about the Redmi Note 11T 5G.
Redmi Note 11T 5G expected price and launch date
The Redmi Note 11T 5G is expected to be priced at ₹16,999 for the 6GB RAM + 64GB storage variant, ₹17,999 for the 6GB RAM + 128GB storage variant and ₹19,999 for the 8GB RAM + 128GB storage variant.
The device is expected to be launched on November 30.
Redmi Note 11T 5G specifications
The specifications of the Redmi Note 11T 5G are already known as it will be the same as the Redmi Note 11 5G.
The Redmi Note 11T 5G will run on Android 11 with MIUI 12.5 skinned on top. It will feature a 6.6-inch Full HD+ LCD display with a 90Hz refresh rate.
The device will be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 810 chipset coupled with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU and up to 8GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
Coming to the optics, the device will feature a dual-camera setup at the back with a 50MP primary camera and an 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera. On the front, the device will sport a 16MP selfie camera.
The Redmi Note 11T 5G will be powered by a 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging support. It offers 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.1 support and sports a USB Type-C port.
We should know more about the device, including its availability in the coming days.
Xiaomi 12 expected to be the first Snapdragon 898 powered smartphone
After delayed availability and stock issues, Xiaomi decides to discontinue Mi 11 Ultra in India
Popular on BI
- Reliance Industries net profit more than triples in the last eight quarters to $2.8 billion
- Reliance Retail earns $1.3 billion more than its best-ever quarter
- Reliance Jio is making the most money it has ever made from its subscribers
- Twitter’s long-awaited hexagonal profile pictures that give bragging rights to NFT HOLDers is here — but not everyone loves it
- IIT-Bombay’s annual socio-weekend to start from January 22