Samsung Galaxy F12 and Galaxy F02s to launch in India next week
According to industry sources,
Galaxy F02s is likely to sport a 6.5-inch HD+ display and a 5000mAh battery with 15W fast charging.
AdvertisementBoth Galaxy F12 and Galaxy F02s will feature premium haze and matt finish.
Samsung had earlier launched Galaxy F62 for ₹23,999. The smartphone has the flagship Exynos 9825 under the hood, the same chip that powered Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+.
Galaxy F is Samsung's India-specific smartphone
Riding on its successful Galaxy 'M' series amid surge in online shopping, Samsung in October last year globally debut Galaxy 'F' series during the Big Billion Days sale in India.
The company launched the fully-loaded Galaxy F41 as the first smartphone in the new series.
Paytm Money set to hire 250 engineers for its new technology centre in Pune
Government withdraws interest rate cut on small savings schemes in a bizarre u-turn
Coursera soars 23% in trading debut following $4.3 billion IPO
Rajinikanth to receive the 51st Dadasaheb Phalke award
- ICICI Bank, Tech Mahindra, Nestle India and other hot stocks to track on April 20
- Notified new policy on rare diseases, approved budget of Rs 25 crore for treatment: Centre to HC
- Former PM Manmohan Singh admitted to AIIMS after testing positive for COVID-19
- If you are 18 years or older, you can get a COVID-19 vaccine from May 1
- India is promoting a new internet protocol— the government is offering help for websites to migrate