Samsung Galaxy M32 with 90Hz display, 6,000mAh battery to launch soon in India
Samsung Mobile Press
Industry sources told IANS on Friday that
Galaxy M32 will come with a smooth 90Hz refresh rate for gaming enthusiasts.
AdvertisementThe device will offer 'High Brightness' mode that allows peak luminance of the screen to reach 800 nits, making it the brightest and most powerful display on an M Series smartphone.
Galaxy M32 will sport 48MP quad cameras and a 6,000mAh battery.
The device will sell across
The launch comes a month after the launch of Galaxy M42, Samsung's first mid-segment 5G device in India.
The Galaxy M42 comes in two storage models that includes a 6GB+128GB variant and a 8GB+128GB variant, priced at ₹21,999 and ₹23,999, respectively.
Galaxy M32 will be Samsung's fifth Galaxy M Series smartphone this year.
AdvertisementLaunched in 2019, Galaxy M has become a huge brand for Samsung. It's extremely popular among Gen Z and millennial consumers looking for powerful devices from Samsung.
Yes Bank, Suven Pharma, PowerGrid and other stocks to watch out for on June 11
Adani Group reportedly planning to launch IPOs of its airport and food businesses
Global drug ring busted: More than 800 arrested in 16 countries, millions seized in cryptocurrency
Popular on BI
- US will give runway rights at NJ airport to a budget airline
- Wealth management firm White Oak Capital gets SEBI’s nod to enter mutual fund business
- IPO-bound Pine Labs raises another $100 million
- Virat Kohli to step down as India’s T20 captain, says he had ‘immense workload’ over the years
- India's bad bank gets government nod — green lights NARCL with ₹30,600 crore guarantee