Samsung Galaxy M32 with 90Hz display, 6,000mAh battery to launch soon in India
Samsung Mobile Press
Industry sources told IANS on Friday that
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOU
Galaxy M32 will come with a smooth 90Hz refresh rate for gaming enthusiasts.
AdvertisementThe device will offer 'High Brightness' mode that allows peak luminance of the screen to reach 800 nits, making it the brightest and most powerful display on an M Series smartphone.
Galaxy M32 will sport 48MP quad cameras and a 6,000mAh battery.
The device will sell across
The launch comes a month after the launch of Galaxy M42, Samsung's first mid-segment 5G device in India.
The Galaxy M42 comes in two storage models that includes a 6GB+128GB variant and a 8GB+128GB variant, priced at ₹21,999 and ₹23,999, respectively.
Galaxy M32 will be Samsung's fifth Galaxy M Series smartphone this year.
AdvertisementLaunched in 2019, Galaxy M has become a huge brand for Samsung. It's extremely popular among Gen Z and millennial consumers looking for powerful devices from Samsung.
Yes Bank, Suven Pharma, PowerGrid and other stocks to watch out for on June 11
Adani Group reportedly planning to launch IPOs of its airport and food businesses
Global drug ring busted: More than 800 arrested in 16 countries, millions seized in cryptocurrency
- Here’s how to recharge your Reliance Jio on WhatsApp
- India may classify Bitcoin as an asset class, but that may not solve the underlying problem
- Facebook rolls out new chat themes and payment options in Messenger app for US users
- Dodla Dairy's ₹520 crore IPO isn't to expand into new markets but to strengthen its foothold where it already exists
- Sun TV Network's advertising revenue shrinks, but profit jumps 11% on subscriptions