Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra will reportedly feature a night vision camera
- The Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra is reportedly equipped with a “night vision” camera.
- The premium smartphone is expected to offer excellent low-light images.
- The Galaxy S23 Ultra is expected to have a quad camera setup, including a 200MP primary sensor.
AdvertisementThe launch of the Galaxy S23 series is just around the corner and it is among the most-awaited smartphones launching this year. After a leak had revealed the design of the upcoming Galaxy S23 smartphones, a new leak has revealed important information abouts its camera.
The Galaxy S23 series is expected to feature three devices – the Galaxy S23, Galaxy S23 Plus and the Galaxy S23 Ultra. Like each iteration of the devices, some features will be reserved for the top-end Galaxy S23 Ultra.
Samsung usually offers the best camera setup in the Ultra variant. The company is reportedly offering a “night vision” camera with the S23 Ultra this time. This has been revealed by popular tipster Ice Universe on Twitter.
“I need to emphasize again that the S23 Ultra's night camera is really "night vision,” said Ice Universe in a tweet. The Galaxy S23 Ultra is expected to offer excellent night and low-light images, which the company’s Galaxy S22 Ultra is already good at.
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra camera setup
While the tipster has not revealed the camera setup of the Galaxy S23 Ultra, earlier reports have revealed that the device will be equipped with a quad camera setup at the back, including a 200MP primary camera which is expected to be an upgraded version of the ISOCELL HP1 sensor.
Additionally, the device will reportedly feature a 12MP ultra-wide-angle camera, a 10MP telephoto sensor with 3x optical zoom, and a 10MP periscope camera with 10x optical zoom.
The device is reportedly capable of capturing 8K 30FPS videos.
Samsung Galaxy S23 series launch date
The Samsung Galaxy S23 series is expected to be launched along with the Galaxy Book at the company’s Galaxy Unpacked event. The event is expected to be held on February 1. The Korean giant is also expected to reveal OneUI 5.1 at the event.
Faster charging to satellite calling – here’s what smartphones may offer in 2023
Made in India smartphone shipments decline by 8% as consumer demand declines: Counterpoint
OnePlus 11 5G to launch in India in February 2023 – launch date, specs, expected price and more
Popular on BI
- New India’s greatest wealth creators are 90s babies, born without a silver spoon
- FOMO and market volatility concerns key behind wealthy Indians lapping up ultra-luxury homes
- Young and restless: Zepto’s Vohra to Oyo’s Agarwal – meet India’s top self-made biz moguls
- New SIM card rules from Dec 1 include bulk purchase restrictions – All you need to know
- Netflix to bring popular game 'GTA: The Trilogy' on its mobile app in Dec