Samsung confirms there won’t be Galaxy Note 21 during the Unpacked event next month — Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Galaxy Z Flip 3 on the cards
- We will not see the launch of the Samsung Galaxy Note 21 during the Unpacked event.
- Samsung will launch its foldable devices Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Galaxy Z Flip 3.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3is expected to feature Samsung’s S pen, long associated with the Note series.
In a blog post, Samsung's President and Head of Mobile Communications TM Roh praised the foldable devices saying it will enhance durability and provide amazing multi-tasking capabilities for more people around the world.
We could see Samsung's S pen that has been associated with the Galaxy Note series for years with these foldable devices, as TM Roh confirmed that the Galaxy Note 21 will not be releasing next month. Samsung will include some of Note’s features in more Galaxy devices.
AdvertisementThe blog post gives an official confirmation that we will see the Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Flip 3 devices being unveiled on August 11 at the Samsung Unpacked event. The Fold 3 device will inherit the S pen from Samsung Galaxy Note.
The Samsung Unpacked event will take place virtually at 7:30 pm on August 11. Even though the names Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Galaxy Z Flip 3 were not confirmed in the blog that called the devices the third generation of the Galaxy Z Fold and Flip series.
Samsung is working with technology firms like Google and Microsoft to bring out the best in their smartphone devices. “We are also working with Google to enrich our foldable ecosystems with popular apps and services,” Roh added in the announcement.
As per the post, Samsung is looking to develop flexible technologies that give people room to explore. It is not only looking to deliver standout hardware but is also working with industry leaders to deliver an immersive experience to the users of their foldable devices.
The foldable phones could revolutionize the smartphone industry if they set their prices right and offer functionality that turns out to be genuinely useful enhancing the user experience.
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra to feature a 108MP primary camera
Advertisement10 ways to use the S Pen on a Samsung Galaxy device
Samsung's Galaxy Note phones used to set the pace for the future of smartphones, but now they seem unoriginal
Popular on BI
- India’s techies are leaving IT firms in hordes — Here’s why
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- A renowned female crime novelist who won a million-euro prize in Spain turned out to be three middle-aged men
- India’s central bank imposes ₹1 crore penalty on the country’s biggest lender
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Amazon's campaign encourages customers to thank its associates and share their happiness with frontline teams
- Brazilians bought more than $4 billion in cryptocurrencies this year as the country looks to regulate Bitcoin
- If you are a pensioner, you can submit Jeevan Pramaan sitting at home — Here is what you need to do