Amazon Great Indian Festival sale: Grab up to 70% off on office and gaming chairs
Business Insider India
- The sale brings up to 70% discount on gaming and office chairs.
- Buyers can grab an additional 10% discount using SBI bank cards.
- Below, check out the top deals on gaming and office chairs
AdvertisementAmazon’s Great Indian Festival sale 2022 has already begun and if you are looking for some best deals on office and gaming chairs, this is the right time to buy them. These deals are worth considering if you work and game in the same space, or if you put in long hours in working or gaming sessions.
The gaming and office chairs are already listed at a maximum discount of 70% but wait, there is a catch. The e-commerce giant is offering an additional 10% discount exclusive for SBI bank credit and debit card holders.
Deals on office and gaming chairs
SAVYA HOME Beatle High Back Ergonomic chair
This chair is built on a heavy-duty mirror metal base making it durable for rough use. Also, it features a 360-degree swivel for seamless mobility. It has different features, such as an adjustable armrest, 2D Lumbar support and a synchronous tilting mechanism.
The chair is ideal for home, office, and gaming as it fits everywhere.
SAVYA HOME Apex Crusader XI Ergonomic gaming chair
Apex Crusader gaming chair is a multi-purpose gaming chair currently available at a price of₹11,041, originally priced for ₹29,500. It has a large seating area and a weight capacity of 140kg. The base is made with strong metal alloy, and it comes with a heavily padded back and seat cushion.
You can also buy it at no-cost EMI but using selected bank cards.
CELLBELL Transformer X-Series gaming chair
Made with durable PU material, this gaming chair from CellBell provides air circulation while seating. It has an easy installation process, and it comes with an adjustable armrest and a reclining backrest to help you sit comfortably as your game or work through the day. During the Amazon Great Indian Festival sale 2022, you can buy it for just ₹19,999, originally priced at ₹29,999.
OGGON Ergonomic Swivel Mesh office chair
Priced for ₹3,699, this chair is one of the best picks during the Amazon Great Indian Festival sale 2022. It is made of breathable mesh and can hold a maximum weight of 120kg. Besides this, the chair comes with push back mechanism allowing you to tilt it back up to 135 degrees.
The chair is available in four different colours, black, blue, maroon, and grey.
Kepler Brooks Atlas Premium office chair
Made of premium quality material, the Kepler Brooks office chair is worth considering as it is available for ₹12,499, originally priced for ₹30,999. It is a comfortable chair that comes with a 2-in-1 rocking and reclining mode, a padded armrest, and a heavy-duty metal base with alloy wheels.
Green Soul Vision Multi-Functional gaming chair
This premium gaming chair is available for just ₹17,990, originally priced for ₹44,990. It features an ergonomic design that is said to give spine support. Other than this, it reclines 90-180 degrees. Further, you also get 4-way adjustable armrests that are said to give ultra comfort.
Apart from the regular deal, you can buy this chair at no-cost EMI by using selected bank cards.
Disclaimer - When you purchase through links on Business Insider India, we may earn affiliate commission.
Popular on BI
- ‘Padman of 2022’: Shark Peyush Bansal offers founder of women’s hygiene startup PadCare a blank cheque
- Gautam Adani lost $52 billion in 6 days. That's over 3 times what Sam Bankman-Fried lost in a similar timeframe.
- A 45-year-old biotech CEO may have reduced his biological age by at least 5 years through a rigorous medical program that can cost up to $2 million a year, Bloomberg reported
- Measures in place to address excess volatility: Sebi on Adani crisis
- Revival of rural economy to take time in the absence of triggers: JM Financial
- Logistics startup FarEye lays off 90 employees, 2nd job cut in 8 months
- Vani Jayaram, the voice behind 10,000 songs, passes away at 78
- Not the first time FPO is taken back, won't affect image of the country: FM