Amazon reveals the upcoming offers for Prime Day 2021
Prime Day 2021will take place on July 26 and July 27.
- Amazon has teased a couple of deals and offers for Prime Day 2021.
- Take a look at some of the smartphone deals and Amazon devices.
There are quite a number of deals and offers planned for products such as smartphones, laptops, smartwatches, laptops, smart speakers and tablets. Smartphones will be available with no-cost EMI options, discounts of up to Rs 5,000, and Rs 3,000 with coupons.
Phones from more brands such as OnePlus will be available with up to Rs 4,000 off with coupons, and up to Rs 5,000 off on exchange. Consumers can also get Xiaomi phones with exchange offers and no-cost EMI options.
Amazon Echo devices will also be available with many deals during Prime Day 2021.
SEE ALSO -
Apple could finally bring the always-on display feature on the iPhone 13
G R Infraprojects IPO makes a strong listing on exchanges with over 100% premium, shares open at ₹1700
Popular on BI
- ‘Padman of 2022’: Shark Peyush Bansal offers founder of women’s hygiene startup PadCare a blank cheque
- Gautam Adani lost $52 billion in 6 days. That's over 3 times what Sam Bankman-Fried lost in a similar timeframe.
- A 45-year-old biotech CEO may have reduced his biological age by at least 5 years through a rigorous medical program that can cost up to $2 million a year, Bloomberg reported
- Revival of rural economy to take time in the absence of triggers: JM Financial
- Logistics startup FarEye lays off 90 employees, 2nd job cut in 8 months
- Vani Jayaram, the voice behind 10,000 songs, passes away at 78
- Not the first time FPO is taken back, won't affect image of the country: FM
- India's cancer cases will surge to 20 lakh per year by 2026: AIIMS