Google rolls out final Android 13 beta – eligible devices, how to download, and everything you need to know
Android 13final beta.
- The beta update is currently available only for selected Pixel devices.
- Google has also confirmed that the stable rollout of
Android13 is a few weeks away.
AdvertisementGoogle announced Android 13 at the I/O 2022 conference earlier this year and has already rolled out three betas. The company has finally started the rollout of the final beta, meaning that a stable rollout can be expected soon.
Google in its blog post has confirmed that the official rollout of Android 13 is just a few weeks away. If you cannot wait for the final build and are looking to experience Android 13 before anyone else, you can sign up for the beta. Do note that while this is the final build and is mostly stable, it may have some issues that may affect your data or your device.
Android 13 final beta – eligible devices
The Android 13 final beta is currently available only to selected Pixel devices. Here are the devices that are eligible to use the Android 13 final beta –
- Pixel 4
- Pixel 4 XL
- Pixel 4a
- Pixel 5
- Pixel 5a
- Pixel 6
- Pixel 6 Pro
How to download Android 13 final beta
If you have an eligible device, you can get the Android 13 final beta here. Sign in with your Google account and you will be informed if you have an eligible device.
Click on “Opt in” and follow the instructions to get the Android 13 final beta on your device.
What’s new in the Android 13 final beta?
The Android 13 final beta comes with several bug fixes and improvements. Google has revealed that all the app-facing surfaces, which include the SDK and NDK APIs are final. This is mostly helpful for developers who need to test their apps and make changes to Android 13.
Indian policy makers are not happy that 8 out of 10 UPI transactions are being done through PhonePe and Google Pay
How to get a refund for your Nothing phone (1) pre-order
Oppo comes under DRI scanner for alleged customs duty evasion of ₹4,389 crore
Popular on BI
- A teacher who quit and took a job at Costco says life is much better now — she has a life, can pay her bills and finally sleeps at night
- Gautam Adani takes the high road and calls off Adani Enterprises FPO after a 28% crash in stock price
- It's been a very bad month for Indian billionaires — four of the richest Indians have collectively lost about $45 billion in 2023
- Best entry-level smartphones in India for 2023
- Samsung to manufacture premium Galaxy S23 smartphones in India
- Samsung launches four new laptops in the Galaxy Book3 series with a bigger display and new processor
- Social isolation linked to dementia risk factors says a study in Canada
- Samsung Galaxy S23, S23 Plus, and S23 Ultra priced starting at ₹74,999 in India