Apple to declare the 12-inch MacBook as obsolete on June 30
The laptop will no longer be eligible for repairs or services at
The original 12-inch MacBook was discontinued in April 2016 after being replaced by a second-generation model with better specifications, making it more than seven years old.
The 12-inch MacBook was the first MacBook model to come equipped with Apple's infamous butterfly switch keyboard, the report said.
Meanwhile, in January this year, the tech giant had officially marked the third-generation
The third-generation iPad mini was a popular iPad that launched in 2014 alongside the second-generation iPad Air.
Wedding bells drive two-wheeler sales in May, passenger vehicles cruise on SUVs
Future Lifestyle Insolvency: RP receives claims of ₹2,155.53 cr from financial creditors
Popular on BI
- 10 cafes in Bangalore offering the best of ambiance and cuisine
- Centre's fiscal deficit at Aug-end touches 36% of full-year target: CGA
- Domestic occupiers keep office space demand high in 2023
- Nifty, Sensex bounce back on Friday but experts see resistance at higher levels
- Temperature's Toll: Hospitals see a surge in drug and alcohol abuse-related visits on hotter nights, study reveals