Amazon Prime Day India 2022: Best deals on wireless earbuds, neckbands and more
- The two days Amazon Prime Day Sale is now live.
- Grab earphones starting from ₹145.
- Check out some exciting deals on a wide range of headphones.
AdvertisementThe Amazon Prime Day Sale 2022 is live now and it will last till 24 July. The two-day sale is exclusive for Prime members and it will focus on discounts on a wide range of headphones such as truly wireless earbuds, in-ear headphones with neckband styles, wired earphones, and more. During the sale, you can get up to 75% of discount on a range of brands like Boat, Sony, Bose and a lot more.
However, if you are SBI or ICICI Bank debit card and credit card holder, then you can get an additional 10% discount.
For more savings, check out early deals on smart devices.
Become Prime member for free and shop during the sale
To grab exciting deals on headphones, you will need to have a Prime membership. If you are not a Prime member, you can subscribe to Amazon Prime here. Also, if you sign up now, you can get 30-days of Prime membership for free.
Check out exclusive deals below
Boat Airdopes 141
During the Amazon Prime Day Sale, Boat Airdopes 141 is available at a whopping discount of 76%. Originally priced at ₹2000, these wireless earbuds are available for just ₹1,099. With 42- hours of playback time, these earbuds feature an IPX4 rating, smooth touch control, and more.
pTron Bassbuds Duo in-Ear Earbuds
Originally priced at ₹2,599, these earbuds are available for just ₹599, making them the best pick if looking for earbuds during Amazon Prime Day Sale 2022. They come with 32 hours of playback time, touch control, dual mic, Type-C fast charging, and IPX4 rating. Besides this, the earbuds come with 1-year manufacturer warranty from the date of purchase.
Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro
If you are looking for earbuds with active noise cancellation, your search should end here. The Galaxy Buds Pro is available for just ₹6,699, originally priced for ₹17,990. It features 2-way speakers, an 11mm woofer for full bass, 6.5mm tweeter. Besides this, it has an auto switch to conveniently switch between Galaxy devices.
Boat Rockerz 255 Pro+
If you are looking for neckband style in-ear earphones then Boat Rockerz 255 Pro+ should be your choice. During the Prime day sale, you can buy it just for ₹1,199, originally priced at ₹3,990. These wireless in-ear earphones have 10mm of sound drivers giving you decent sound output. Besides these, it operates on Bluetooth 5.0 technology, ensuring low latency.
Boat Bassheads 100
You can’t miss the deal on Boat Bassheads 100 as they are available for just ₹329. These in-ear wired earphones have an in-built mic for call management and are available in multiple color options such as black, white, orange, red and more.
Boult Audio BassBuds X1
These in-ear wired earphones are available for ₹299, originally priced at ₹999. It features ergonomically designed drivers to give you 3D HD sound and punchy bass. Also, it is water resistant, making it durable. Besides, it has an HD mic for calls and Siri/ Google Assistant voice commands.
Boat Airdopes 121v2
These earbuds are available at an attractive price of ₹999, originally priced for ₹2,990. It features 8MM drivers for HD sound and has a 14-hour playback time. Besides this, it has a battery LED indicator that shows the remaining power for the case and multifunction control button.
Disclaimer - When you purchase through links on Business Insider India, we may earn affiliate commission.
Popular on BI
- 911 dispatchers say skiers are accidentally setting off Apple's new crash-detection technology without realizing, triggering emergency calls
- BHEL among 5 bidders for Rs 58,000 cr deal to manufacture, maintain 200 Vande Bharat trains
- Indian markets open marginally lower amid weak global cues – PB Fintech, Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, M&M, Bajaj Auto and other stocks in focus
- Maruti Suzuki cars will get costlier from January 2023
- Paytm’s optimistic growth projections boost sentiments, shares climb nearly 8%
- India stands like oasis in era of uncertainty amid global inflation, says SBI Research
- Personal loans fintech platform KreditBee raises $80 million in Series-D investment round
- Rupee may hit 80/$ aided by trifecta of softer rates, cooling crude and stronger macros, say analysts