Dell Technologies leads Indian mainstream server market for 5th straight quarter
Dell Technologiesled the Indian x86 mainstream server market with 43.7 percent revenue share in Q3 2022.
- It was the 5th consecutive quarter of leadership position in the respective server market for the company.
AdvertisementDell Technologies led the Indian x86 mainstream server market with 43.7 percent revenue share in Q3 2022, the company said on Tuesday, citing IDC numbers.
It was the 5th consecutive quarter of leadership position in the respective server market for the company.
With businesses continuing to adopt a digital-first mindset,
"We are constantly working closely with our customers to understand their business challenges. We believe our customer first approach is one of the reasons why we are seeing a consistent growth path for our server business in India," said
Businesses are increasingly adopting technologies like cloud computing, virtualization, and big data to cater to their digital transformation journey.
"To be able to run multiple workloads from the edge to the core to the cloud, they need to deploy advanced servers which can optimize AI/ML and IoT processes for them seamlessly," Gupta added.
Dell's PowerEdge portfolio excels in building block rack servers and small footprint tower servers that support business-critical and advanced workloads to help organisations innovate, adapt, and grow.
With the capabilities to serve a wide range of customer requirements -- from SMBs to large enterprises -- Dell Technologies' server portfolio accounts for the varied and complex needs of the modern data centre.
"Enterprises are increasingly showing the intent to invest towards modernising the technology infrastructure," said Gupta.
CES 2023: Dates, news, products, and what to expect
AdvertisementiPhone 15 to Reality Pro VR headset — check out the list of upcoming Apple products in 2023
Popular on BI
- A top AI researcher reportedly left Google for OpenAI after sharing concerns the company was training Bard on ChatGPT data
- An AI researcher who has been warning about the technology for over 20 years says we should 'shut it all down,' and issue an 'indefinite and worldwide' ban
- What is an indictment? What it means for someone to be indicted by a grand jury and why Trump was charged
- India reports 3,824 new Covid cases
- 77% of young Indians now spend the most on phones, apparels
- Global Pharma recalls 50,000 tubes of contaminated eye drops in US: USFDA
- Former India cricketer Salim Durani passes away aged 88; PM Narendra Modi, Ravi Shastri lead tributes
- India successfully achieves autonomous landing of Space vehicle