Amazon Great Indian Festival 2021: Use diamonds to get additional discount/benefits on your orders
- Amazon is offering customers a way to save money on their orders with ‘diamonds’.
- Diamonds are points that you receive for shopping, playing games, watching miniTV and more activities on Amazon.
- These points can be redeemed for cashback during the Great Indian Festival.
Amazon has also introduced a new way for customers to save money while shopping during this sale. You must have noticed already that Amazon is offering ‘diamonds’ for every purchase that you make on the e-commerce platform. Diamonds are essentially points that you receive not just for shopping but also for playing games, watching miniTV and more activities on Amazon. You can actually redeem these diamond points for purchases made during the Great Indian Festival.
How to use diamonds to get discount on Amazon?
AdvertisementFirst, look for the diamonds card on the homepage of the Amazon app.
You will see a list of offers that you can avail of using the diamonds.
Select the offer you like by exchanging diamonds for it and collect the coupon.
The coupon will be auto applied during checkout if it meets the minimum purchase criteria.
Amazon lets you exchange the diamonds you’ve collected so far with cashback offers. For example, you can get ₹300 back with 1,500 diamonds on a minimum purchase of ₹3,000. The more diamonds you receive the more cashback you can get on purchasing products during the Great Indian Festival sale.
AdvertisementAmazon Sale: Buy best fitness trackers from Xiaomi, OnePlus and Oppo
Amazon Great Indian Festival 2021: deals on smartphones, wearables, laptops and more
Popular on BI
- Best manual treadmill for home workout in India
- Best table tennis racquets for recreation in India
- Best laptops with 11th Gen Intel i5 processors
- Best laptops with 11th Gen Intel i7 processors
- Best gaming laptops with 11th Gen Intel processors