How to reset your Windows 11 computer
- If you are facing issues with your Windows 11 computer, resetting it might help you to fix those issues for a smooth experience.
- But before you reset, you should ensure to keep a backup of your data.
- Follow the steps below to reset your Windows 11 computer.
AdvertisementWhen you choose to reset the computer, you get an option to either erase all settings and applications, including data, or you keep your personal files. Cloud download and local reinstall are the two ways through which you can easily recover your files.
- Open Settings.
- Click on System.
- Select the Recovery option.
- Click Reset PC.
- Select between the two options – Keep my files or Remove everything.
- Choose between Cloud download or Local reinstall to reset your Windows 11 computer.
- Click on change settings, if required and click on the Next option.
- Review the process and click Reset.
Giving credits just became easier on Instagram with ‘Enhanced tags’ — here’s how to use it
Google parent company Alphabet's revenue drops to $16.4 billion as Search & Cloud biz grow in Q1
Popular on BI
- Flights could get bumpier as climate change makes air turbulence much more frequent
- A Swiggy user from Hyderabad spends Rs 6 lakh ordering idlis in a year
- Repo rate hike will slow down real estate, reverse post-Covid trends, says industry body to RBI
- Small stocks lag behind in FY23; take bigger hit than bluechip firms
- Tamil Nadu says 'nahi to dahi' over Hindi name on curd packets