Giving credits just became easier on Instagram with ‘Enhanced tags’ — here’s how to use it
enhanced tagsfor better creator crediting.
- Earlier ‘enhanced tags’ was launched for Feeds.
- Here’s a step-by-step guide to using ‘enhanced tags’
AdvertisementMeta-owned photo-sharing platform Instagram on Tuesday announced an ‘enhanced tags’ feature on Reels which enables creators to get credit for their work. Earlier this feature was launched for Feed, but now it is available on reels as well.
Enhanced tags allow a creator to display self-designated profile categories, for instance, creative director, make-up artist, choreographer, model and many more on their professional accounts to be displayed in their People Tag. This feature will let people share and see specific contributions of collaborators to a video or photo. Simply put — if you are a make-up artist, model or collaborator on a post, your contribution will the visible in the Reel, without needing to add it in captions.
How to use enhanced tags
- Open the Instagram app and tap the ‘+’ in the top right corner.
- Tap on a Post and tap Next.
- After making edits then tap Next.
- After writing a caption, tap Tag People.
- Select Add Tag and select your contributors.
- Tap Show Profile Category to display the creator category.
- Choose the creator category and Tap Done.
- Once you’ve done adding tags and details, tap Share.
If you’re quitting Twitter after Elon Musk’s takeover, here's how to download all your tweets
Top free to play games available on Sony PlayStation 5 in 2022
Popular on BI
- From Salesforce to Air India, here are the companies that are using ChatGPT
- Adani Wilmar to Patanjali Foods: Listed companies with over 75 percent promoter holdings
- Ranveer outshines Virat to become India's most valued celebrity: Full list here
- UP schools back to 100% syllabus for the first time since pandemic
- Eating handful of nuts & seeds daily can lower heart risk by 25%