Netflix to host its first global fan event ‘TUDUM’ to showcase exclusives, first looks
- Netflix’s virtual event will be streamed live on September 25.
- It will also feature stars and creators from Netflix series, films and specials.
- There will be exclusive clips, first looks, panel discussions and more.
In addition to exclusives and first looks, the
Netflix is also inviting viewers to co-stream the Tudum event on Facebook, Twitch and YouTube. Interested people can co-stream and react to the event in real time. Netflix will also offer music and content from the event for co-stream use for a period of three months. So those who are interested can head on to the Netflix Tudum and register to co-stream the event.
Facebook is reportedly planning to form a commission for advice on election-related issues
How Netflix is changing the global entertainment industry
Popular on BI
- Anand Rathi IPO was subscribed 160% on Day 1, today is the second day to subscribe
- Last day to subscribe to Tega Industries’ IPO — GMP at ₹410
- Best smart speaker with Alexa-support for home in India
- KFC gets the Queen of Speed, PT Usha to promote its express pick-up
- Wunderman Thompson Commerce launches Global Sustainable Commerce Practice