Netflix to host its first global fan event ‘TUDUM’ to showcase exclusives, first looks
- Netflix’s virtual event will be streamed live on September 25.
- It will also feature stars and creators from Netflix series, films and specials.
- There will be exclusive clips, first looks, panel discussions and more.
AdvertisementNetflix is hosting its first-ever virtual global fan event on September 25. The event is titled “TUDUM” which is literally the sound you hear first when you open Netflix. It will be a three-hour event showcasing exclusives and first looks of Netflix series, films and specials. The event will also feature stars and creators from around the world representing over 70 series, films and specials.
In addition to exclusives and first looks, the
Netflix is also inviting viewers to co-stream the Tudum event on Facebook, Twitch and YouTube. Interested people can co-stream and react to the event in real time. Netflix will also offer music and content from the event for co-stream use for a period of three months. So those who are interested can head on to the Netflix Tudum and register to co-stream the event.
Facebook is reportedly planning to form a commission for advice on election-related issues
How Netflix is changing the global entertainment industry
Popular on BI
- Moody's raises India's 2024 growth forecast to 6.8%
- Bengaluru cafe blast case handed over to NIA, say sources
- Niche Business Ideas
- Impact of AI on Customer Service
- Bengaluru cafe blast: Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah to chair meeting with top police officials today