Now there's a Bluetooth face mask with a built-in microphone to answer calls on the go
- Launched by British entrepreneur
Dino Lalvani’s Hubble Connected, the MaskFonebrings a medical-grade N95 filter mask and wireless headphone together.
- Not available in India yet, the company has started taking pre-orders in the US for $49.99 (over ₹3,500).
- On a full battery, the mask promises 12 hours of playtime and handsfree calling.
Now, you don’t have to take the mask off every time you answer a call for better voice clarity. Not only that, you can use this mask to play music, answer calls and more.
Launched by British entrepreneur Dino Lalvani’s global tech company Hubble Connected, the MaskFone brings a medical-grade N95 filter mask and wireless headphone together.
Advertisement“The disposable and interchangeable N95 filters ensure a high-grade level of protection with replaceable filters and 95% virus filtration,” said the company.
Not available in India yet, the company has started taking pre-orders in the US for $49.99 (over ₹3,500).
On a full battery, the mask promises 12 hours of playtime and handsfree calling. It can also be connected to voice assistants like Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Siri. “The MaskFone will improve your daily commute as it is seamless and practical but most importantly, comfortable and stylish to wear. It’s an essential tool for the life we live in,” said Hubble Founder and Chairman Dino Lalvani, in a statement.
Jeff Bezos' Blue Origin is eyeing the commercial space station business — wants NASA as one of its first customers
Airtel picks up a stake in cloud communications startup Waybeo, which builds AI-based telecom solutions
- Apart from the big cat, the Pench Tiger Reserve in Madhya Pradesh flaunts a variety of fabulous residents
- Virat Kohli is on the third position as per winning percentage as captain in international test matches
- Minor tremor felt in Jammu & Kashmir, no casualty or damage reported
- International Women's Day 2021 messages and wishes
- Budget session of T'gana Legislature likely this month: CM